|Place of Origin:||China Ningbo|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Boxes, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-9 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||CA45FS Goyen Replacement Pulse Jet Valve||Valve Type:||Flanged Valve|
|Port Size:||2'' Inlet, 1 1/2'' Outlet||Connection:||Weldless Flange|
|Pilot Type:||Integral Pilot||Voltage:||AC24V, AC110V, AC220V, DC12V, DC24V|
|Diaphragm Material:||NBR (Buna)||Number Of Diaphragm:||2|
|Working Pressure:||0.3MPa~0.8MPa||Environment Temperature:||-5℃~+55℃|
2'' Inlet 1 1/2'' Outlet Goyen Type Dust Collector Diaphragm Valve CA45FS CAC45FS DC24V AC220V
Description of FS Series Pulse Jet Valve:
High performance diaphragm valve with flanged inlet and sliding seal outlet for easy installation and removal. Available with integral pilot or remote control valve. The exit and entrance are at a 90 degree angle. "FS" series valves have 1 ", 1.5" port sizes. Applies to: Dust collector applications, especially for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning applications, including bag filters, cartridge filters, envelope filters, ceramic filters and sintered metal fiber filters.
YouTube video of CA45FS Goyen Replacement Dust Collector Pulse Valve:
Techincal data of Goyen type FS series Dust Collector Diaphragm Valve:
|Relative Humidity||≤ 85%|
|Working Fluid||Compressed air|
|Voltages||AC24V, AC110V, AC220V, DC12V, DC24V|
|Membrane Lifes||More than 1,000,000 times|
|Port Sizes||1 1/2'' In, 1" Out||2'' In, 1 1/2'' Out|
Overall dimension of 1 1/2 Inch Dust Collector Pulse Solenoid Valve:
Spare part pictures of CA45FS Reverse Pulse Jet Solenoid Valve:
1. Body: Diecast Aluminium
2. Ferrule: 304 SS
3. Armature: 430FR SS
4. Seals: Nitrile or Viton (reinforced)
5. Spring: 304 SS
6. Screws: 302 SS
7. Outlet Slide Seals: EPDM or Viton
8. Diaphragm Seat: PA-6 (standard), Viton coated mild steel
1. Range of sizes and configurations for flexibility in system specification.
2. Engineered and tested for optimal performance and durability.
3. Reduced number of valve fittings necessary.
4. Solenoid coils available in standard AC and DC voltages.
5. Complies with current regulations.
6. Spare parts kits readily available.
Five tips for extending the life of Goyen type FS series flange connection pulse jet valve for dust collector bag filter:
1. First ensure that the voltage of the dust collector pulse jet valve is stable when in use.
2. The air supply pressure of the dust collector must be too low or the dust source is unstable. Before use, it is necessary to check the wiring line of the dust removal trouble regularly.
3. Replace the defective dust collector pulse jet valve parts in time. In the environment with temperature difference, the dust collector pulse jet valve should be used with the oil water separator.
4. The newly installed dust collector first cleans the solder joint impurities in the air bag.
5. Ensure that the clean air temperature of the valve body entering the dust collector pulse jet valve is not lower than -5 °C.
Contact Person: Echo