|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||SCG353A044 ASCO Type Pulse Valve||Port Size:||1''|
|Connection:||Female Thread||Remote Or Integral:||Integral Pilot|
|Body Material:||Aluminum Diecast||Membrane Material:||TPU (Common), NBR (Available)|
|Pressure:||0.3MPa To 0.8MPa||Temperature Of Media:||-5℃ To +55℃|
|Valve Type:||Right Angle||Voltages:||AC24V, AC110V, AC220V, DC24V, DC12V|
1'' SCG353A044 ASCO Type Dust Collector Pulse Valve With Integral Pilot Solenoid AC110V AC220V
Main Features of ASCO Type 353Series Pulse Valves:
1. The pulse diaphragm valves are especially designed for dust collector service applications, combining high flow, long life and extremely fast opening and closing to produce reliable and economical operation.
2. The high flow, angle type bodies in combination with the special main diaphragm assemblies give the unique operating features required for dust collector service applications.
3. The design with integral compression fittings will facilitate installation because there is no need for threaded piping.
4. The high quality diaphragms are reinforced and wear resistant to guarantee a long operating life, even under harsh conditions.
5. Integral pilot operated valves satisfy all relevant EC directives.
YouTube video of SCG353A044 Integral Pilot Operated Solenoid Valve:
Main dimension of SCG353A044 G1'' Dust Collector Pulse Jet Valve:
Details of SCG353A044 ASCO Replacement Dust Collector Pulse Valve:
Technical parameters of 353 Series ASCO Type Diaphragm Pulse Valves:
1. Ready for use in any dust collector design
*For noxious substance control and environmental dust management
2. Cost savings
*Increased pulse efficiency, reduced energy consumption
*Durable materials and wide temperature range enhance lifespan
*Longer filter life, lower dust collector OPEX
*With environmental and health & safety regulations
4. Ease of installation
*No welding required with 90° connections directly onto squaretanks
*Camlock adapter available for attachment to round tanks
Contact Person: Echo