|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box,Carton,Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-9 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||150000 pieces per month|
|Port Size:||G 3'' Inch||Media:||Clean Air|
|Application:||Dust Cleaner Equipment||Material:||Aluminum|
|Number Of Diaphragm:||2||Power:||Solenoid,Pneumatic|
|Temperature Of Media:||-35℃~+45℃||Voltage:||AC110V/AC220V/DC24V/12VDC|
pulse jet valves,
solenoid pulse valve
AC220V DC 24V 3''Inch DN76 Aluminum Body DMF-Y-76S Electromagnetic Pulse Control Valve For Dust Collector
DMF-Y-76S 3″ Φ202 Diaphrgam tank mounted Pulse Jet Valves
1. Tank mounted diaphragm valve system with special springless piston/diaphragm design offers highest peak pressure and best flow performance operating features required for dust collector applications.
2. The high quality diaphragm guarantees a long operating life and a large temperature range.
3. Possible to apply different combinations of pitch distances and up to 24 valves..
4. Each to connect to other tank systems. Service connections for different accessories such as: filter regulator, pressure gauge, safety and automatic/manual drain valve.
5. Several blow pipe connections available, such as: quick mount, push-in, hose or threaded connection.
Technical data chart of DMF Y series solenoid pulse valves in industrial filter use:
|Blowing area (m2)||8-10||12-16||18-28||27-38||37-65'||70-90|
|Environment Temperature||-25℃-80℃ or customized|
|Working Medium||Clean Air|
|Protection class||IP 65|
|Service life cycle||Over million times|
Overall dimension of DMF-Y-76S Pneuamtic Pulse Solenoid Valve Aluminum Body for Dust Collector:
Detail Images Of DMF Series Control Solenoid Valve:
Tips: All accessories can be sold separately as repair parts (Diaphragm, Solenoid Coil, Armature Assembly)
Youtube video of DMF Dust Collector Pulse Solenoid Valve
Working place view of DMF clean air solenoid pulse jet valve single diaphragm:
Common faults and repair methods of DMF membrane pulse solenoid valve:
1. The spring is damaged. The spring on the pulse valve spool is easily damaged. The appearance is that the pulse valve is deflated to the blow port for a long time. The treatment method is to replace the spring.
2. the valve core dirt, because the intake air is not clean, causing the fouling of the valve core, resulting in the appearance of long-term intake of the nozzle or the pulse valve does not work after the power, the treatment method is to clean the valve core.
3. the diaphragm is damaged, after long-term work, the diaphragm is easy to fatigue, oxidation, etc., resulting in the appearance of long-term deflation of the pressure relief port, the pulse valve does not work, the treatment is to replace the diaphragm.
4. The rubber pad is damaged. After the use time is long, the rubber pad on the pulse valve spool is easily damaged. The appearance is that the pulse valve is deflated to the blowing port for a long time. The treatment method is to replace the rubber pad.
5. The orifice is blocked or damaged. The intake air is not clean and the throttle hole is blocked. The appearance is that the pulse valve is deflated to the nozzle for a long time. The treatment method is to clean the orifice; the orifice is damaged or missing, and the orifice is made. Loss of interception, resulting in abnormal pressure relief, the appearance of the pulse valve after the power is activated, the pressure relief port deflation, but the pulse valve is not sprayed, the treatment is a replacement orifice.
Contact Person: Brandon