1/2 Inch CA15T Goyen Type T Series Electromagnetic Pulse Valve With Threaded Connection AC 220V DC 24V
Product about us:
good quality materials be used in ours solenoid valve,Strictly control each production to ensure that cuscustomer get satisfactory product.Provide customized services according to different requirements of customers,
like different voltage,sizes,and others.From the beginning of production to the customer getting the product.We always follow the products.
Used For Following:
grain agriculture and feed
metal working( abrasive blasting)
dust collect system Main dimension of 1/2 Inch DN15 CA15T Goyen Type Dust Collector Pulse Valve:
Technical parameters of Goyen Type T Series Reverse Pulse Jet Valves:
Over 1000000 times
DC24V, AC110V, AC220V, AC230V
Details of 1/2 CA15T Goyen Type Diaphragm Valve In Reverse Pulse Jet System:
Tips: All accessories can be sold separately as repair parts (Diaphragm, Solenoid Coil, Armature Assembly)
Youtube video of 1/2 Inch CA15T Goyen Type Dust Collector Pulse Solenoid Valve:
Before conducting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that components are fully isolated from pressure and power supplies. Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled. Diaphragm and pilot inspection should be conducted annually.
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet pipes and blowtube to valves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself.
5. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
6. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
7. Fully pressurise system.
8. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
√ Contact us if some points you have doubt
√ Contact us if somewhere need to change √ Contact us if not the one you are looking for