|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||$165-$200 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 sets per month|
|Compatible Suspension Type:||4-Corner Full Air Suspension||Product Name:||Accuair Type VU4 Solenoid Valve Unit|
|Fitting Size:||3/8" D.O.T. / P.T.C (x 8), 1 /4" NPT (x 4)||Voltage Requirements:||10.5 - 16 Volts(Common DC12V)|
|Current Requirements:||1.1 Amps||Connectors:||IP67|
|Max Operating Pressure:||200 PSI||Average Adjustment Time:||~2.2 Seconds|
|CV Flow Factor:||0.25||No. Of Exhaust / Inlet Ports:||2|
DC12V 1/4'' Accuair Type VU4 4-Corner Solenoid Manifold Valve Unit For Air Suspension
The Accuair Type VU4 four-corner air suspension solenoid valve unit has been carefully designed to provide the cleanest installation and the most reliable operation on the market. The electronic solenoid valve unit can inflate and deflate up to four individual air springs, and all of the pipe connections have a 1/4" NPT port. Other accessories are required to use the valve manifold. Robust internal solenoid valve construction Maximizes flow rates, provides a hermetic seal and guarantees millions of cycles at 200 psi. All of these technologies feature a unique housing design that connects each solenoid to a single weatherproof The connector eliminates the wires that are usually loose. Not only is the size small, but it also guarantees the normal operation of each installation, its total size is only 5''x 3''x 3'', and can withstand the harsh test in the vehicle environment.
Overall dimension of Accuair Type VU4 4-Corner Air Suspension Solenoid Valve Unit:
Technical data of Accuair Type VU4 4-Corner Air Suspension Solenoid Manifold Valve:
|Compatible Suspension Type||4-Corner Full Air Suspension|
|Voltage Requirements||10.5 - 16 Volts (Common DC12V)|
|Current Requirements||1.1 Amps (for each of the 8 Valves)|
|Fitting Sizes||3/8" D.O.T. / P.T.C (x 8),1 /4" NPT (x 4)|
|No. of Inlet Ports||2|
|No. of Exhaust Ports||2|
|Max Operating Pressure||200 psi|
|Cv Flow Factor||0.25|
|Average Adjustment Time||〜2.2 Seconds (from 10% to 50% of travel)|
Details display of DC12V 1/4'' Accuair Type VU4 4-Corner Solenoid Valve Manifold:
VU4 / VU2 2 types Air Ride Bag Suspension Solenoid Valve for you to choose:
Video display of Accuair Type VU4 4-Corner Air Suspension Solenoid Valve Unit Manifold in below Youtube video:
Installation of Accuair Type VU4 4-Corner Solenoid Manifold Valve Unit:
1. 3 Programmable Heights Lowered / Ride Height / Raised.
2. Mode adjusts as needed while driving or parked.
3. Height Sensors provide accurate leveling regardless of load.
4. Ride-Height-on-Start gets you ready to drive when you turn the key.
5. Anti “Cross-loading” Height Management gives balanced spring weights.
6. Touchpad accesses your 3 programmable heights and controls each individual air spring or front and rear as a pair.
7. Key-Chain Remote (optional) accesses your 3 programmable heights from up to 200 ft away.
8. Automatically Calibrates to any Air Suspension System on any vehicle, (NO user programming required).
9. Straight to Height adjustments avoid valve “pulsing” and gets you ready to drive immediately.
10. Active Learning maximizes leveling performance after every adjustment.
11. Manages Air Compressors for faster height recovery.
12. Monitors Vehicle Voltage and automatically turns compressor(s) OFF at 10.5 volts to prevent a dead battery.
13. 100% Weather-Proof for under vehicle mounting.
14. Plug-n-Play wiring harnesses for ease of installation.
15. Each System is 100% Factory Tested.
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo