|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 sets per month|
|Function:||Normally Closed (NC)||Actuation:||Direct Operated|
|Tube OD:||1/4'' Inch; φ6mm Or φ6.35mm||Orifice Size:||1.9mm|
|Applicable Refrigerant:||R22, R134a, R407C, R410A, Etc||Applicable Medium Temperature:||-30ºC (-22°F) ~ +120ºC (248°F)|
|Applicable Ambient Temperature:||-30ºC (-22°F) ~ +50ºC (122°F)||Maximum Working Pressure:||4.5MPa (45 Bar)|
|Relative Humidity:||Below 95%||Voltage:||AC220V, AC110V, DC24V|
FDF2A94 Refrigeration Solenoid Valve SANHUA Type Normally Closed 2 Way Right Angle AC220V
The below is FDF2A94 NC refrigeration solenoid valve, the pipe size is 1/4'' inch, the tube diameter is φ6mm or φ6.35mm, the orifice size is 1.9mm, action type is direct operated, fuction is normally closed, we also have FDF4A10, FDF6A58 solenoid valve for you to choose.
1. Function: It is mainly used for refrigeration systems such as air conditioners, dehumidifiers, ice machines and refrigeration systems, and controls the on and off of refrigerants.
2. Composition: It mainly consists of a valve body and an electromagnetic coil. The opening and closing of the valve is controlled by the on/off of the electromagnetic coil.
3. Main features: small size, low power, stable performance and reliable.
Technical parameters of SANHUA Type FDF2A94 Refrigeration Solenoid Valve:
|CV||Endoleak (ml/min) 2.1MPa||Operating pressure difference (MPa)||Tube OD (mm)|
General specifications of SANHUA Type FDF2A94 Refrigeration Solenoid Valve:
|Series||FDF solenoid valve|
|Applicable refrigerant||R22, R134a, R407C, R410A, etc|
|Applicable medium temperature||-30ºC (-22°F) ~ +120ºC (248°F)|
|Applicable ambient temperature||-30ºC (-22°F) ~ +50ºC (122°F)|
|Maximum working pressure||4.5MPa (45 Bar)|
|Relative humidity||below 95%|
|Normal voltage||AC220V, AC110V, DC24V|
|Application||refrigerating and freezing systems, air conditioners and heat pumps|
Main dimension of FDF2A94 SANHUA Type NC Right Angle Solenoid Valve:
Details display of AC220V FDF2A94 SANHUA Type Refrigeration Electromagentic Valve:
Production display of FDF2A94 SANHUA Type Normally Closed Refrigeration Solenoid Valve:
More display of FDF2A94 NC solenoid valve in below Youtube Video:
FDF series NC solenoid valve instructions:
1. Please do not impose too much impact or load on the valve body, or it may cause the valve body cracking, resulting in the leakage of refrigerant.
2. Please do not place flammable substances around the coil, or the coil will heat up and cause fire accident.
3. Please do not impose too much impact and load on the coil, otherwise the coil will be cracked, the insulation layer will be damaged and burn out or electric shock accident, or the valve body will be damaged due to the broken lead.
4. When the coil is separated from the valve body, please do not electrify the coil, otherwise the coil will be burnt.
5. Please do not input a voltage other than the rated voltage of the coil, otherwise the coil will burn out or the valve body will not work well.
6. Please do not keep the coil warm, or the coil will be burnt due to poor heat dissipation.
7. Do not touch the coil when it is powered on, otherwise it will cause burns.
8. Please do not install the coil in the place where there is condensation, otherwise the coil will be burnt due to poor insulation performance.
9. When welding the connection, please remove the coil, otherwise the coil will be burnt due to high temperature.
10. When welding the connection, please cool the valve body to ensure its temperature at 120℃, and at the same time, pass inert gas into the valve body for protection to prevent the oxide generated in the valve body from entering the valve body, otherwise the solenoid valve will leak or perform badly.
11. When installing the coil, tighten the screw with a torque of about 2.5n.m. If the screw is too loose, the valve body will produce noise and vibration.
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo