|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300000 set per month|
|Type:||2/2 Way||Function:||Normally Closed (NC)|
|Connection:||Threaded||Core Tube Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Core Material:||Stainless Steel 430FR||Suitable Coil Hole Diameter:||φ11mm|
|Suitable Coil Height:||31mm||Inlet Orifice Max:||6mm|
|Reference Number:||C113444, K0850||Applicable Coil Model:||400325642, 400325101, 400325118|
|Applicable Valve Model:||SCG353A043, SCG353053|
C113444 K0850 Asco Type Solenoid Armature Assembly For SCG353A043 SCG353053 Valves
Description of C113444 K0850 Asco Type Solenoid Armature Assembly:
This C113444 K0850 Asco Type Solenoid Armature Assembly is used in SCG353A043, SCG353053 asco type dust collector pulse solenoid valve, suitable for 400325642, 400325101, 400325118 solenoid coils.
1. The static iron core is made of high magnetic permeability, low remanence, anti-rust and anti-corrosion materials, durable and responsive.
2. The magnetic isolation tube is made of H62 copper tube or 304 stainless steel seamless tube. The thickness of the tube wall is from 0.25 to 2.5.
3. The magnetic isolation tube seat is made of H59 copper or 304 stainless steel.
4. Laser welding technology is used to make the product connection more perfect and safer.
5. The spring material is made of imported stainless steel spring special steel wire with stable pressure and good recovery performance.
6. Sealing materials can be selected according to your different requirements, such as temperature resistance, oil resistance and food grade.
7. Specifications are normally open, normally closed, AC, DC, etc. If you have special requirements, please contact us.
Technical parameter of C113444 K0850 Asco Type Solenoid Armature Assembly:
|Ref numbers||C113444, K0850|
|Function||Normally Closed (NC)|
|Core tube material||304 Stainless steel|
|Moving core material||Stainless steel 430FR|
|Sealing material||NBR (Nitrile), VITON (FKM), or customized|
|Suitable Coil Hole Diameter||φ11mm|
|Suitable Coil Height||31mm|
|Inlet orifice max||6mm|
|Alternative products||ASCO type pulse valve repair kits|
|Applicable Coil Model||400325642, 400325101, 400325118|
|Applicable Valve Model||SCG353A043, SCG353053|
ASCO type dust collector pulse valve repair kits and coils comparison table:
Main dimension & location of C113444 K0850 Asco Type Solenoid Armature Assembly:
Details display of ASCO type C113444 K0850 Solenoid Armature Assembly:
Installation of ASCO type C113444 K0850 Solenoid Armature Assembly:
φ14mm & φ11mm two sizes of asco type solenoid armature assembly for you to choose:
More details about C113444 K0850 Asco Type Solenoid Armature Assembly in below Youtube Video:
Common problems about C113444 K0850 Asco Type Solenoid Armature Assembly:
Question 1: Why does the core of the armature assembly have abnormal noise?
Answer: Most of the cores have abnormal sounds in the AC armature assembly. Because the static iron core of the AC armature assembly must be inserted into the split ring, the hum can be eliminated.
Question 2: Why does the AC's armature assembly have a magnetic ring?
Answer: It is possible that the magnetic ring is damaged and there is a phenomenon of humming.
Electromagnetic pulse valve common fault:
The electromagnetic pulse valve occupies a large role in the bag filter. It is the “switch” of the blowing air path of the pulse bag type dust collector cleaning system, and is controlled by the electric control device to perform pulsating “impulse” blowing and cleaning. High-quality electromagnetic pulse valve can ensure the normal operation of the bag filter. So what are the common faults of electromagnetic pulse valves?
1. The electromagnetic pulse valve inputs the electric signal, the pilot head does not move, the diaphragm does not move, and the valve does not work. The reason is that the line is not connected; the voltage is too low; due to improper installation on site, the pilot head is stuck.
2. The electromagnetic pulse valve inputs the electric signal, the pilot head moves in the original position, and the pulse valve cannot be blown. The reason is that the unloading hole has poor blocking and exhausting, and the first moving column has a card phenomenon.
3. The electromagnetic pulse valve inputs an electric signal, the diaphragm jumps in place, and the pulse valve cannot be blown. The reason is that the first moving column is beating, the large diaphragm damping hole becomes larger, the damping effect becomes smaller; the small diaphragm damping hole is blocked, and the unloading and exhausting is not smooth.
4. The electromagnetic pulse valve electrical signal disappears and the pilot head moving column cannot be reset. The reason is that there are burrs or impurities, which cause the moving column to be stuck; the spring is fatigued, the elastic force is insufficient; the damping hole is blocked, the pressure gas is too late or the air pressure is low.
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo