|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300000 set per month|
|Type:||2/2 Solenoid Valve Plunger Assembly||Function:||NC (Normally Closed)|
|Connection Type:||Thread||Core Tube Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Core Material:||Stainless Steel 430FR||Suitable Coil Hole Diameter:||φ14mm|
|Suitable Coil Height:||40mm||Applicable Coil Model:||400425342, 400425101, 400425118, 400425117|
|Applicable Valve Model:||SCG353A047, SCG353050, SCG353051, SCG353060, SCG353A065||Replacement:||C113827, C113685, C113686, C123432, C123433|
ASCO Type 2/2 Solenoid Armature Assembly C113827 / C113685 / C113686 / C123432 / C123433
This armature assembly casing diameter and height is φ14mm x 41.4mm, size of interface is M23.8 x 1, 2//2 normally closed type, inlet orifice max size is φ7.6 mm, ac/dc, magnetic separation tube is stainless steel material, cooperate to coil model 400425342, 400425101, 400425118, 400425117.
1. The static core is made of high permeability, low remanence, rustproof and corrosion-resistant materials, durable and responsive.
2. The magnetic insulation tube is made of 304 stainless steel seamless steel tube with wall thickness of 0.5mm, which is anti-rust, anti-crack, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
3. Adopt argon arc welding and laser welding technology to make the product connect more tightly and firmly.
4. Spring material is made of imported stainless steel spring steel wire, stable pressure, good recovery performance.
5. The sealing material is made of NBR material with good abrasion resistance, oil resistance and deformation resistance. The temperature of the sealing part is -30℃ ~ 100℃.
Technical parameter of ASCO Type 2/2 Pulse Valve Solenoid Armature Assembly:
|Function||Normally Closed (NC)|
|Core tube material||304 Stainless steel|
|Moving core material||Stainless steel 430FR|
|Sealing material||NBR (Nitrile), VITON (FKM)|
|Suitable Coil Hole Diameter||14mm|
|Suitable Coil Height||40mm|
|Inlet orifice max||7.6mm|
C113827, C113685, C113686, C123432, C123433 ASCO type pulse valve repair kits
ASCO Type Pulse solenoid valve repair kits and coils comparison table:
Main dimension of ASCO Type Pulse Valve Repair Kit Core Tube And Core:
Detail enlargement of ASCO Type Dust Collector Pulse Valve Armature Set:
Installation location display of ASCO Type 2/2 Solenoid Valve Armature Assembly:
More details about ASCO Type Solenoid Armature Assembly in below Youtube Video:
Two sizes of asco type solenoid armature assembly for you to choose:
ASCO Type dust collector pulse valve instructions:
1) Use of pulse valve
The electromagnetic pulse valve is the compressed air “switch” of the pulse bag type dust collector cleaning system. It is controlled by the output signal of the pulse blowing control instrument, and the filter bag is sprayed and cleaned row by row (room) to make the dust collector resist. Keep it within the set range to ensure the dust collector's processing capacity and dust collection efficiency.
2) Structure and working principle
1. Structure: The pulse valve is composed of valve body, coil, diaphragm, pilot, spring, and the valve body is made of alloy aluminum.
2. Working principle: The pulse valve receives the control signal and opens the pilot hole. The air in chamber a is discharged into the atmosphere through the vent hole. The pressure in chamber a drops, the small diaphragm moves up, and the chamber b is opened. The pores are discharged, the pressure in chamber b drops, the large diaphragm moves up, and the blowing nozzle in the air bag is opened, and the gas in the air bag is instantaneously sprayed into the bag through the blowing pipe to perform cleaning, and thereafter, the exhaust port of the electromagnetic valve is closed. The small diaphragm and the large diaphragm move downward. At this time, the ab pressure reaches equilibrium. Under the action of the spring, the large diaphragm will be tightly pressed to complete the pulse cleaning.
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo