|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||$5-$15 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||250000 pieces per month|
|Port Size:||G3/8" Inches||Body Material:||Brass, Or Stainless Steel|
|Structure:||Diaphragm||Media:||Air, Low Vacuum, Water, Paraffin, Oil|
|Type:||Normal Close / Normal Open||Motion Pattern:||Piloted Kick Type|
|Connection:||Thread||Voltage:||DC12V, DC24V, AC110V AC220V, ±10%|
|Temperature Of Media:||-10 To 60℃||Diaphragm:||NBR, EPDM, VITON|
G3/8'' ADK11-10A/10G/10N CKD Type Brass Solenoid Valve Pilot Kick 2 Way Diaphragm Valve
G3/8'' ADK11-10A/10G/10N CKD Type Pilot Kick Brass Solenoid Valve is a two-position normally closed solenoid valve with power-off and power-off. The valve body is made of copper and SS304 stainless steel (conventional), SS316 stainless steel (customized), maximum pressure resistance of 2 MPa, ambient temperature - 10 ° C ~ 60 ° C, product serial production, small size, large flow, a wide range of applications according to the flow arrow on the valve, can be installed arbitrarily; to enhance the service life, the best coil up, horizontal installation. Voltage: AC220V/230V/240V/110V/24V 50/60HZ DC24V/12V +10% to -10% allow for fluctuations. Diaphragms and seals can be made of NBR, VITON, EPDM, etc., to suit different fluid switching controls.
Technical parameters of ADK11-10 CKD Type Pilot Kick Type 2 Way Solenoid Valve:
|Model||Port size||Orifice size||CV value||Working pressure||
Max Fluid temperature
|Seal material||Insulation||Coil power|
|Min (MPa)||Max (MPa)|
Common specifications of CKD Type ADK11-10A/10G/10N Pilot Kick 2 Way Solenoid Valve:
|Working medium||Air, Low Vacuum, Water, Paraffin, Oil||Hot water|
|Working pressure differential range (MPa)||0 to 1.0 (refer to max. working pressure differential in individual specifications.)|
|Max. working pressure||2 MPa|
|Withstanding pressure (water)||4 MPa|
|Fluid temperature||-10°C to 60°C||-10°C to 90°C|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to 60°C|
|Heat proof class||B||H|
|Atmosphere||Place free of corrosive gas and explosive gas|
|Valve structure||Pilot kick type poppet, Diaphragm structure|
|Valve seat leakage||1cm³/min or less (air)|
|Body, sealant||Bronze, nitrile rubber(NBR)||
Bronze, ethylene propylene diene rubber (EPDM
Main dimension of ADK11-10A/G/N CKD Type Pilot Kick Solenoid Valve NC Normally Closed Type:
Detail enlargement of G3/8'' inch brass body ADK11-10 CKD type thread port solenoid valve:
Production of ADK11-10A / 10G / 10N CKD Type 2 Port Pilot Kick Solenoid Diaphragm Valve:
More details about CKD Type ADK11-10G/10A/10N Pilot Kick Solenoid Valve in below Youtube Video:
Introduction of Solenoid valve flange and thread connection:
How to connect the solenoid valve with the pipeline or equipment, this problem can not be ignored, because the running, dripping and leaking of the valve, most of them happen here.
1. Flange connection: Flange connection is the most used connection between the valve and the pipe or equipment. It refers to the detachable connection of a set of combined sealing structures by flanges, gaskets and bolts. Flange connection is easy to use and can withstand large pressures. Flange connection can be applied to valves of various nominal sizes and nominal pressures, but there are certain restrictions on the use temperature. In high temperature conditions, the flanges of the flanges are prone to creep and cause leakage. Under normal circumstances Blue connection is recommended for use at temperatures up to ≤350 °C.
2. Threaded connection: Threaded connection is a simple connection method, which is often used for solenoid valves with small interface sizes.
There are two types of threaded connections:
1. Direct sealing: internal and external threads directly seal. To ensure that the joint does not leak, it is usually filled with a Teflon tape. This material has excellent corrosion resistance, excellent sealing effect, easy to use and store, and can be completely removed when disassembled.
2. Indirect sealing: The force of thread tightening is transmitted to the gaskets seen on both sides, allowing the gasket to seal.
3. Clip connection: the connection form of directly clamping the valve and the two pipes together by bolts.
4. Coupling type: It is made of PVC stainless steel, etc. It is also called oil and double, and its shape is three-dimensional polygon design. The inner layer is engraved with three-dimensional thread. The connection form is a fixed joint and a live female joint. The two ends are connected with the corresponding pipe threads, and the middle is sealed with a PVC pad or a rubber pad, which has the advantages of convenient installation and disassembly.
There are many other forms of connection, such as small valves that do not have to be removed, welded with pipes; some non-metallic valves, with cannulated connections, and so on. Solenoid valve users should be treated according to the circumstances.
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo