|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300000 set per month|
|Port Size:||G3/4'' Inch; DN20||Orifice Size:||23mm|
|Working Medium:||Air, Low Vacuum, Water, Paraffin, Oil||Body & Diaphragm:||Brass, NBR, EPDM, VITON|
|Function:||Normally Closed||Max. Working Pressure:||2.0 MPa|
|Fluid Temperature:||-10 To 60℃||Valve Type:||Pilot Kick Type Poppet, Diaphragm Structure|
|Voltage:||DC12V, DC24V, AC110V, AC220V||Application:||Control Various Fluids|
G3/4'' DN20 ADK11-20G/20A/20N CKD Type Pilot Kick 2 Way Brass Solenoid Valve DC24V AC220V
The ADK11-20G/20A/20N CKD Type Pilot Kick 2 Way Solenoid Valve is a direct-acting electromagnetic valve that uses the medium pressure difference to work. It adopts a diaphragm structure and has the characteristics of quick opening and closing, stable performance, convenient use, high reliability and long service life.
The solution to the problem that the ADK11-20G/20A/20N CKD Type Pilot Kick 2 Way Solenoid Valve cannot be turned off after the power is turned off:
(1) The solenoid valve body arrow is inconsistent with the direction of fluid flow. The detachable solenoid valve can be reinstalled so that the directions are the same;
(2) Blockage of debris makes the valve not tight. The solenoid valve and filter should be cleaned. Under special circumstances, the pore diameter of the filter guide hole can be enlarged by about 0.1mm, and the pressure can be balanced to make the piston move normally downward and press the valve seat;
Individual Specifications of G3/4'' ADK11-20 CKD Type Pilot Kick Type 2 Way Solenoid Valve:
|Item||Port size||Orifice size||Min working pressure diff.(MPa)||Max working pressure diff.(MPa)||Rated voltage||Weight (Kg)|
|Model no.||Air||Water, Kerosene||Oil(50mm²/s)|
|NC (normally closed) type|
|ADK11-8||1/4''||12mm||0||1||0.7||1||0.7||0.7||0.6||100 VAC 50/60 Hz
110 VAC 60 Hz
200 VAC 50/60 Hz
220 VAC 60 Hz
|NO (normally open) type|
Common specifications of DN20 CKD Type ADK11-20G/20A/20N Pilot Kick 2 Way Solenoid Valve:
|Item||Standard specifications||Optional specifications|
|Working fluid||Air, Low Vacuum, Water, Paraffin, Oil||Hot water|
|Working pressure differential range (MPa)||0 to 1.0 (refer to max. working pressure differential in individual specifications.)|
|Max. working pressure (MPa)||2|
|Withstanding pressure (water) (MPa)||4|
|Fluid temperature °C||-10 to 60||-10 to 90|
|Ambient temperature °C||-10 to 60|
|Heat proof class||B||H|
|Atmosphere||Place free of corrosive gas and explosive gas|
|Valve structure||Pilot kick type poppet, diaphragm structure|
|Valve seat leakage (cm³/min)||1 or less (air)|
|Body, sealant||Bronze, nitrile rubber||Bronze, ethylene propylene diene rubber|
Main dimension of G3/4'' ADK11-20G CKD Type Pilot Kick 2 Way Solenoid Valve:
Materail diaplay of DN20 CKD Type ADK11-20A Pilot Kick Type 2 Way Solenoid Valve:
Production display of CKD Type ADK11-20 Brass Body Pilot Operated Solenoid Valve:
More details about CKD Type ADK11-25G Pilot Kick Solenoid Valve in below Youtube Video:
Select solenoid valve according to different media:
There are many kinds of solenoid valves, and the fluid medium is also different. It is difficult for non-professionals to distinguish. In order to facilitate the non-professionals to distinguish the fluid medium parameters of the solenoid valve, the technicians of Ningbo Bolande Hardware Co., Ltd. Introduction to media parameters:
1. High temperature medium: The medium temperature should be selected within the allowable range of the solenoid valve. For example, hot water, steam, and heat transfer oil should be selected from high-temperature electromagnetic coils and sealing materials, and piston type types should be selected. For example, steam should be selected or stainless steel. In this case, the selection of copper is not good, because when the temperature exceeds the expansion coefficient of copper, the contradiction between the piston component of the solenoid valve and the piston cavity is contradictory, resulting in malfunction.
2. Corrosive medium: It is recommended to use plastic king solenoid valve all stainless steel solenoid valve; for strong corrosive medium, it is necessary to use isolation diaphragm type, such as: neutral medium, copper alloy should also be used as the valve shell material solenoid valve, otherwise, There is often rust in the valve casing, especially in occasions where movement is not frequent. Ammonia valves cannot be made of copper. For the production of wine and milk process pipes, food grade stainless steel solenoid valves are used.
3. Media cleanliness: If the medium contains a small amount of tiny impurities, the diaphragm structure may be selected, but if the impurities are large and large, the filter should be installed in front of the solenoid valve.
4. Medium viscosity: Usually it can be arbitrarily selected below. If it exceeds this value, high viscosity solenoid valve should be used.
5. Medium state: There are roughly gaseous, liquid or mixed states. Different types of solenoid valves should be used for this purpose, that is, for gas or liquid for different media. The medium should be noted, otherwise it is not conducive to the stable performance of the valve.
Welcome to your question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo