|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||$1-$10 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300000 set per month|
|Type:||Hydraulic Coil||Material:||BMC, Brass|
|Product Name:||Bosch Rexroth, Yuken And Vickers Hydraulic Valve Coil||Voltage:||DC12V/DC24V/AC110V/AC220V|
|Dimension:||φ26mm X 69mm X 74mm||Power:||DC40watt|
|Color:||Black (Other Color Can Be Customized)||Application:||Bosch Rexroth, Yuken And Vickers Hydraulic Directional Valve|
|Insulation Class:||H||Connection Type:||DIN 43650A|
DC24V Hydraulic Solenoid Coil For Bosch Rexroth, Yuken and Vickers Valve φ26mm x 69mm x 74mm
This hydraulic solenoid coil is appplied in Bosch Rexroth, Yuken and Vickers Hydraulic Directional Valves. The charging and de-energizing of the solenoid is on and off for the valve being controlled. The solenoid valve is composed of a solenoid and a magnetic core and is a valve body containing one or several holes. When the coil is energized or de-energized, the operation of the core will cause fluid to pass through the valve body or be severed to achieve the purpose of changing the direction of the fluid. The electromagnetic component of the solenoid valve is composed of a fixed iron core, a moving iron core, a coil and the like; the valve body portion is composed of a sliding valve core, a sliding valve sleeve, a spring base and the like. The solenoid is mounted directly on the valve body and the valve body is enclosed in a sealed tube to form a compact, compact combination.
Technical parameter of Hydraulic Coil For Bosch Rexroth Directional Spool Valve:
|Normal voltage||DC24V (Other can be customized)|
|Normal power||DC: 40Watt|
|Application||Bosch Rexroth, Yuken and Vickers Hydraulic Directional Valve|
|Hole diameter||26 mm|
Main dimension of Hydraulic Valve Coil For Yuken Directional Solenoid Valve:
Coil bobbin and raw materials of Hydraulic Solenoid Coil For Vickers Hydraulic Valve:
Production display of Hydraulic Solenoid Coil For Bosch Rexroth, Yuken and Vickers Valve:
More details about Hydraulic Coil For Bosch Rexroth, Yuken and Vickers Valve in below Youtube Video:
Installation and troubleshooting of hydraulic solenoid valves and hydraulic solenoid coils:
1. The hydraulic solenoid valve before installation should refer to the instruction manual of the product to meet your requirements.
2. The pipeline should be cleaned before use. If the medium is not clean, a filter should be installed to prevent impurities from interfering with the normal operation of the hydraulic solenoid valve.
3, hydraulic solenoid valve is generally one-way work, can not be reversed, the arrow on the valve is the direction of movement of the pipeline fluid, must be consistent.
4. The hydraulic solenoid valve is installed with the general valve body level, the coil is vertically upward, and some products can be installed at will, but it is best to be vertical when conditions permit, to increase the service life.
5. The hydraulic solenoid valve should be heat treated when it is working again in the icing site, or set insulation measures.
6. After the electromagnetic coil lead wire (connector) is connected, it should be confirmed whether it is firm or not. The contact of the electrical component should not be shaken. Looseness will cause the hydraulic solenoid valve to not work.
7. The hydraulic solenoid valve for continuous production is preferably bypassed for easy maintenance and does not affect production.
8. The hydraulic solenoid valve after long-term deactivation should be used after clearing the condensate; when removing and washing, the parts should be placed in order and then restored.
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo