|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500000 set per month|
|Type:||CNG Reducer Magnetic Coil||Material:||Plastic, Brass|
|Product Name:||CNG Pressure Reducer Solenoid Coil||Voltage:||DC12V|
|Port Size:||14 Mm||Power:||DC: 14Watt|
|Color:||Black (Other Color Can Be Customized)||Application:||BRC Type CNG Reducer / EMER C300 Type CNG Pressure Reducer|
|Insulation Class:||H||Connection Type:||DEUTCH|
BRC Type CNG Pressure Reducer Solenoid Coil / 10R-30 0320 EMER C300 Type Magnetic Coil
CNG Reducer Solenoid Magnetic Coil Precautions For Use:
1. When the coil input power source marked with positive and negative poles is marked, the positive and negative poles must not be reversed;
2. The clearance between the aperture of the electromagnetic coil and the spool should generally be less than 0.5mm;
3. Non-submersible coils shall not be used in water;
4. The appearance of the electromagnetic coil manufactured by the company has the rated voltage, power and other signs. Please check whether the voltage is consistent before power-on. Do not input the voltage exceeding 10% of the rated voltage in the two poles of the coil power supply (some coils contain over-voltage or over-current protection device);
5. The AC coil must not be energized separately (ie, the coil is not sheathed and the spool is energized);
6, the electromagnetic coil should be stored in a well ventilated, no moisture, no corrosive gas, liquid environment;
7. The grounding pole of the electromagnetic coil must be grounded reliably. Do not connect to the power supply. Otherwise, there is danger of leakage or electric shock.
Technical parameter of 10R-30 0320 BRC Type CNG Pressure Reducer Solenoid Coils:
|Ref number||10R-30 0320|
|Normal voltage||DC12V (±10%)|
|Normal power||DC: 14Watt|
|Application||BRC Type CNG Reducer / EMER C300 Type CNG Pressure Reducer|
|Hole size||14 mm|
Main dimension of EMER C300 Type CNG Pressure Reducer Magnetic Coils:
Product display of CNG Reducer Accessories Electric Magnetic Coil:
Physical map of 10R-30 0320 Cng Reducer Electromagnetic Coils:
More details about 10R-30 0320 CNG Pressure Reducer Solenoid Coil in below Youtube Video:
Factors that adversely affect the life of the pneumatic solenoid coil:
Although the service life of the solenoid valve coil is generally determined by the quality of the coil itself, the actual service life of the Brando solenoid valve coil is also affected by many application factors. Specifically, the factors that adversely affect the life of the coil are as follows:
Factor 1: the heating problem that occurs during the use of the coil. Although the solenoid valve coil will be in contact with electric power, it will generate heat under normal application conditions, but if it is heated due to various external factors, it will also be used because of this heat. Life is shortened.
Factor 2: Poor power usage. If the process of the solenoid valve coil is applied, the process has poor application problems in the power supply, such as excessive voltage supply or excessive current, which may cause certain adverse effects on the life of the coil.
Factor 3: Long-term contact with too humid air. If you use the solenoid valve coil to make it contact with very humid air for a long time, it will also have a certain adverse effect on the service life of the coil.
The life of the solenoid valve coil will be affected by the above application factors, so in order to ensure that the coil can achieve long-term application, it is necessary to pay attention to avoid the existence of these undesirable application factors.
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo