|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500000 set per month|
|Type:||Reducer Accessories Solenoid Coil||Material:||Plastic, Brass|
|Product Name:||BRC / OMVL Type LPG Reducer Kit Solenoid Coil||Voltage:||DC12V (±10%)|
|Hole Size:||14mm||Power:||DC: 22W|
|Application:||BRC / OMVL Type AT90E LPG Reducer Kit Solenoid Coil||Insulation Class:||H|
|Connection Type:||6.3 Mm X 0.8 Mm|
AT90E LPG Reducer Solenoid Coil BRC / OMVL Type DC12V Electronic Magnetic Coil
This solenoid coil is used on the AT90E BRC type LPG reducer. The pressure reducing valve is a three-stage decompression, and the high-voltage electromagnetic coil is connected to and disconnected from the power supply to realize the opening and opening of the compressed natural gas. Compressed natural gas pressure regulator. After the pressure reducing valve is connected to the high-voltage electromagnetic coil power supply, the compressed natural gas enters from the high-pressure gas inlet, enters the first-stage decompression chamber through the high-pressure valve port to perform the first-stage decompression, and then enters the secondary decompression chamber through the first- and second-stage passages. Automobile LPG pressure reducing valve fittings, enter the secondary decompression, and then enter the third-stage decompression chamber by the second and third-stage passages for the three-stage decompression, the supplier of the automotive LPG pressure reducing valve, and from the low pressure outlet to the car engine through the low pressure pipe.
Technical parameter of BRC / OMVL Type AT90E LPG Reducer Solenoid Coils:
|Normal voltage||DC12V (±10%)|
|Normal power||DC: 22W|
|Connection type||6.3mm x 0.8mm|
|Application||BRC / OMVL Type AT90E LPG Reducer Kit Solenoid Coil|
|Hole size||14 mm|
Main dimension of BRC Type AT90 LPG Reducer Electronic Magnetic Coils:
Stocks of OMVL Type Electronic LPG AT90E Reducer Kit Electromagnetic Coils:
Application of BRC / OMVL Type AT90E LPG Reducer DC12V Solenoid Coil:
More details about BRC Type AT90E LPG Reducer Solenoid Coil in below Youtube Video:
Solenoid coil use precautions:
1. When the coil input power source marked with positive and negative poles is marked, the positive and negative poles must not be reversed;
2. The clearance between the aperture of the electromagnetic coil and the spool should generally be less than 0.5mm;
3. Non-submersible coils shall not be used in water;
4. The appearance of the electromagnetic coil manufactured by the company has the rated voltage, power and other signs. Please check whether the voltage is consistent before power-on. Do not input the voltage exceeding 10% of the rated voltage in the two poles of the coil power supply (some coils contain over-voltage or over-current protection) Device);
5. The AC coil must not be energized separately (ie, the coil is not sheathed and the spool is energized);
6. The electromagnetic coil should be stored in a well-ventilated, moisture-free, non-corrosive gas or liquid environment;
7. The grounding pole of the electromagnetic coil must be grounded reliably. Do not connect to the power supply. Otherwise, there is danger of leakage or electric shock.
Solenoid valve coil installation method:
Insert the solenoid into the spool of the solenoid valve and fix it in the correct direction.
The power pin or lead is connected to the two poles of the power supply, and the grounding pin is connected to the grounding wire (in general, the power input is not divided into positive and negative poles, and the special case is connected by the positive and negative signs of the coil).
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo