|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Boxes, Cartons, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||450000 sets per month|
|Type:||NASS Type 0543 Solenoid Coil||Material:||Thermoset Resin, Brass|
|Product Name:||System 13 110-030 Series Water Solenoid Valve Coil||Voltage:||AC220V AC110V/ DC12V DC24V (±10%)|
|Hole Size:||14.5 Mm||Ambient Temperature:||- 20 °C To + 50 °C|
|Color:||Black(Other Color Can Be Customized)||Application:||Electronic Drain Solenoid Valves And Water Solenoid Valves|
|Insulation Class:||H, F||Connection Type:||Form A – EN 175301-803-A|
Nass Type 0543 System 13 110-030 Series Water Solenoid Valve Coil DC24V / AC220V
This 0543 System 13 110-030 solenoid coil is the NASS type of solenoid valve coil as the same, which is used in the electromagnetic water valve and the electronic drain valve. After the coil is purchased, some precautions must be observed during use:
1. The coil marked with positive and negative poles shall not reverse the positive and negative poles when inputting power;
2. The aperture of the solenoid valve coil and the matching of the bobbin should generally be less than 0.5mm;
3. Non-submersible coils shall not be used in water;
4. The solenoid coil produced by our company is marked with rated voltage, power, etc. Please check whether the voltage is consistent before power-on. Do not input more than 10% of the rated voltage on the coil power supply. (Some coils contain overvoltage or overcurrent protection);
5. The AC coil must not be energized separately without load (ie, the coil and spool that are not set are energized);
6. The solenoid coil should be stored in a well ventilated, non-moisture, non-corrosive gas and liquid environment;
7. The grounding pole of the solenoid coil must be reliably grounded, and the power supply cannot be turned on, otherwise there is a danger of leakage and shock.
Technical parameter of NASS Type 0543 Solenoid Coil System 13:
|Reference number||0543 / System 13 110-030|
|Normal voltage||AC220V AC110V/ DC12V DC24V (±10%)|
|Normal power||AC: 22VA DC: 13W 20W|
|Ambient temperature||- 20 °C to + 50 °C|
|Material||Thermoset resin, Brass|
|Wire class||H, F|
|Application||Electronic drain solenoid valves and Water solenoid valves|
|Hole size||14 mm|
Main dimension of 0543 / System 13 110-030 Water Solenoid Valve Coil:
Detailed enlargement of Nass Type System 13 110-030 Solenoid Valve Coils:
Application of 0543 113-030-0028 Electromagnetic coils in water solenoid valve:
More details about 0543 110-030 series Solenoid Coil can be found below the Youtube Video:
What are the sealing and waterproofing methods for solenoid valve coils?
As we all know, the normal operation of a solenoid valve, not without solenoid valve coil. When the moving iron core in the solenoid valve coil is energized in the valve, it will move along with the coil and drive the valve core to move together, so as to change the conduction state of the valve.
For different working environment, whether dry or wet, there is no impact on valve action. However, as many people know, the inductance of a hollow coil is completely different from that of a core inside the coil. There is a big difference between the two. The inductance of the former is small, and the inductance of the latter is relatively large. At the same time, the impedance of the coil is different when it is fed with alternating current. When the same coil is added with alternating current of the same frequency, the inductance will change with the position of the iron core, that is, its resistance will also change with the unknown position of the iron core. As the resistance decreases, the current flowing through the coil increases greatly.
Solenoid valve is composed of solenoid valve coil and magnetic core together, including one or several holes in the body. Therefore, we can see the importance of solenoid valve coil to solenoid valve, which directly affects the overall operation of the solenoid valve, thereby reducing the work efficiency, causing losses to the economic benefits of enterprises.
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo