|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500000 set per month|
|Type:||0400 / 280 Burkert Type Solenoid Valve Accessories||Material:||BMC, Brass|
|Product Name:||0400 / 280 Burkert Type 2/2-Way Solenoid Valve Coil||Voltage:||DC24V/AC220V (Other Voltage Can Be Customized)|
|Hole Size:||12 Mm||Power:||Solenoid Operated|
|Color:||Black (Other Color Can Be Customized)||Application:||0400 / 280 BURKERT Type 2/2-Way Solenoid Valve Automatic Control|
|Insulation Class:||H||Connection Type:||DIN43650A|
0400 / 280 BURKERT Type 2/2-Way Solenoid Valve Coil DIN43560A AC220V / DC24V
This solenoid coil is a Burkert type solenoid valve coil, which is suitable for the 0400/280 two-way solenoid valve. The following is also a display of the product application for your reference. The electromagnetic coils produced by our company are all tested and there are also sampling inspections to ensure that the products received by the customers are able to operate normally. The rules are as follows:
1. If any of the required inspection items does not meet the requirements, the product is unqualified;
2. All the required and random inspection items meet the requirements, and the batch of products is qualified;
3. If the sampling item is unqualified, the item shall be double-sampled; if the double-sampling product meets the requirements, the batch of products shall be qualified except for the first-time inspection of the unqualified products; if the double-sampling inspection is still unqualified, The project shall be fully inspected for the project and the unqualified products shall be excluded. If the power cord tension test is unqualified, it is directly determined that the batch of products is unqualified. The coil after the power cord tensile test is discarded.
Technical parameter of 0400 / 280 BURKERT Type 2/2-Way Solenoid Valve Coils:
|Normal voltage||DC24V/AC220V (Other voltage can be customized)|
|Normal power||DC: 14Watt|
|Application||0400 / 280 BURKERT Type 2/2-Way Solenoid Valve Automatic Control|
|Hole size||12 mm|
Main dimension of Burkert type 0400/280 electromagnetic valve coils:
Detail enlargement of 2/2-way burkert type solenoid valve accessories coils:
Application display of DIN43560A AC220V / DC24V electric magnetic coil like burkert brand:
More details about Burkert Type Solenoid Coil can be found below the Youtube Video:
Introduction to basic parameters such as rated voltage and resistance of solenoid coil
The solenoid coil should be marked with the model, rated voltage, frequency, power and manufacturer's name or trademark on the outer surface of the coil. It can also be agreed upon according to user requirements.
Electromagnetic coil rated voltage:
1. The electromagnetic coil should work normally within the range of rated voltage (110%~85%)V;
2. When the rated voltage is AC, it is represented by the Arabic numerical value of the AC suffix voltage value and indicates the alternating frequency. When the rated voltage is DC, it is expressed by the Arabic numerical value of the DC suffix voltage value.
1. The resistance value of the coil is 20 °C unless otherwise specified;
2. The resistance should be within the tolerance: ± 5% (standard resistance <1000 Ω) or ± 7% (standard resistance ≥ 1000 Ω).
Basic requirements for the production of solenoid coils:
1. The design of the product should fully consider the versatility and standardization requirements of the components; and the automotive accessory products and customers have requirements for failure mode analysis;
2. The enameled wire supplier shall be required to provide a material report for each batch, and at least one qualified third-party electrical performance and thermal performance test report shall be provided annually;
3. The production process should be formulated with anti-dwelling measures to prevent leakage and mis-assembly, and ensure stable quality; it should be equipped with automated production equipment for winding and assembly;
4. It should be equipped with a dedicated resistance, turn-to-turn voltage and power frequency withstand test equipment to improve efficiency and reduce the impact of human factors.
This standard is applicable to solenoid valve coils for fluid control with AC 50 Hz or 60 Hz, rated voltage 600 V and below, DC rated voltage 240 V and below. This standard does not apply to explosion-proof coils.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo