|Place of Origin:||China Ningbo|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||450000 set per month|
|Type:||LPG/CNG Reducer Solenoid Coil||Material:||Plastic,Brass|
|Product Name:||RGE/RGV Reducer Valve Solenoid Coil||Voltage:||DC12V|
|Color:||Blue (Other Color Can Be Customized)||Application:||Lovato Type LPG Autogas RGE/RGV Reducer Valve|
|Insulation Class:||H,F||Connection Type:||Faston|
Lovato Type LPG Autogas RGE/RGV Reducer Valve Solenoid Coil DC12V 13mm Hole Diameter
Solenoid coil soft magnetic material selection method:
1. Electromagnets generally use soft magnetic materials, and different soft magnetic materials have great differences in magnetic properties;
2. The magnetic permeability of the magnetic material is high, and the high electrical resistivity can improve the high frequency performance and reduce the eddy current loss;
3. The coercive force of the magnetically permeable material is small, and the small coercive force means that the area of the hysteresis loop is small and the iron loss is small;
4. The residual magnetic induction of the magnetically permeable material is low, and the low residual magnetic induction can reduce the release time of the moving iron core;
5. The saturation magnetic induction of the magnetic material is high, and the high saturation magnetic induction can increase the electromagnetic force of the electromagnet;
6. The magnetic permeability of the magnetically permeable material is high, and the high magnetic permeability can reduce the response time.
Technical parameter of RGE/RGV LPG/CNG reducer valve solenoid coils:
|Normal voltage||DC12V (Other can be customized)|
|Insulation class||H, F|
|Application||Lovato Type LPG Autogas RGE/RGV Reducer Valve|
|Hole size||13.6 mm|
Main dimension of Lovato Type LPG RGE/RGV Reducer Electromagnetic Coil:
Detailed pictures of 13mm Hole Diameter Autogas reducer solenoid coils:
Other DC12V LPG/CNG autogas electric magnetic coils for your reference:
More details about Lovato Type LPG RGE/RGV Reducer Solenoid Coil can be can be found below the Youtube video:
Introduction of reducer with LPG/CNG Autogas Reducer Valve Solenoid Coil:
The pressure reducer is an important part of the decompression device, and there are three decompression chambers to achieve three-stage decompression. The first stage reduces the high pressure to the low pressure; the second stage adjusts the distribution; the third stage controls the release. The system is divided into three parts: natural gas circuit, gasoline oil circuit and control circuit.
The inflating station will compress the natural gas and fill it into the gas cylinder through the inflation valve to 20 MPa. When using natural gas as fuel, the manual shut-off valve is opened, and the oil and gas fuel switching electric switch installed in the cab is turned to the position of “gas”. At this time, the natural gas solenoid valve is opened, the gasoline solenoid valve is closed, and the 20MPa high pressure in the gas cylinder is closed. The natural gas enters the pressure reducing regulator through the high pressure pipeline, and then enters the mixer through the low pressure pipeline and the power valve, and mixes with the air entering through the air cleaner, and enters the engine cylinder through the carburetor passage to burn. The pressure reducing regulator is matched with the mixer to generate different degrees of vacuum according to different working conditions of the engine, automatically adjusting the gas supply amount of the pressure reducing regulator, and uniformly mixing the natural gas with the air to meet the use of different working conditions of the engine. Claim. The power valve is a device for adjusting the cross-sectional area of the natural gas pipeline, and can adjust the air-fuel ratio of the mixture to achieve the best air-fuel ratio.
A gasoline solenoid valve is installed in the oil circuit, and the remaining components remain unchanged. When using gasoline as fuel, the driver pulls the oil and gas fuel transfer switch to the "oil" position. At this time, the natural gas solenoid valve is closed, the gasoline solenoid valve is opened, and the gasoline enters the carburetor through the gasoline solenoid valve and is sucked into the cylinder for combustion. The fuel transfer switch has three positions. When the pump is turned to the neutral position, the oil and gas solenoid valves are closed. This function is specially designed to convert the gasoline to the natural gas and burn off the residual gasoline in the carburetor chamber to prevent it from happening oil and gas co-firing phenomenon.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo