|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner boxes, carton, pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||450000 sets per month|
|Type:||Pneumatic Solenoid Coil||Material:||Brass, Plastic|
|Product Name:||EVI 7/10 AMISCO Replacement Solenoid Coil||Voltage:||DC12V/DC24V/AC110V/AC220V; Or Customized|
|Hole Diameter:||10mm||Color:||Black (Other Color Can Be Customized)|
|Application:||4V Series Pneumatic Solenoid Coils||Insulation Class:||F. H|
|Connection Type:||DIN43650B||Power:||Solenoid Control|
EVI 7/10 AMISCO Replacement 4V Solenoid Valve Coil 10 Hole Diameter 12V/24VDC
Quickly troubleshoot the EVI 7/10 AMISCO Replacement 4V Solenoid Valve Coil:
1. The solenoid valve coil uses the pull-in and release of the armature to transmit power. The cause of the failure of The solenoid valve coil is that the abnormality caused by the status disorder and the failure of the coil are not working.
2. The solenoid valve coil status imbalance will make the armature measures abnormal. When the interval between The solenoid valve coil and the electric armature is too large, the stroke of the armature is large, and the suction is insufficient and the action is not taken: if the pitch is too small, a wrong action may occur. Re-adjust the status, so that it can be stopped.
3.The solenoid valve coil does not work because the coil is destroyed and burned, resulting in the armature does not move. This can be measured by a multimeter and its resistance value is infinite, which indicates that the coil has burned out. If the coil is intact, the holding circuit of The solenoid valve coil is faulty. This can be measured with a multimeter. The input voltage of The solenoid valve coil. If there is voltage, the fault is stuck in the armature. The note is kept clean so that it can move freely, and the fault can be cleared. If there is no voltage, the drop is in the working circuit.
Technical parameter of EVI 7/10 AMISCO Replacement Solenoid Valve Coil:
|Reference number||EVI 7/10 AMP 6.3 x 0.8|
|Normal voltage||DC12V/DC24V/AC110V/AC220V; or customized|
|Normal power||DC: 3W 4.8W 6W AC: 4VA 5.5VA 8.5VA 20VA|
|Insulation class||H, F|
|Connection type||DIN43650B; 6.3mm x 0.8mm|
|Application||4V series pneumatic solenoid coils|
|Hole size||10 mm|
Main dimension of EVI 7/10 AMISCO type solenoid coil for pneumatic valves:
Deconstruction diagram of EVI 7/10 10mm hole diameter electric magnetic coils:
Stock physical pictures of EVI 7/10 12V/24VDC 220VAC 4V Solenoid Valve Coil:
Thermoplastic is a good material for EVI 7/10 AMISCO Replacement 4V Solenoid Valve Coil:
Thermoplastics are important materials for electromagnetic coils. So what exactly is thermoplastic? It becomes soft and even flows when heated, and the cooling becomes hard. This process is reversible and can be repeated. Polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, polyoxymethylene, polycarbonate, polyamide, acrylic, other polyolefins and copolymers, agglomerates, polyphenylene ethers, chlorinated polyethers, etc. Thermoplastic. In the thermoplastic, the molecular chains of the resin are linear or branched, and there is no chemical bond between the molecular chains. The process of softening and heating when heated, the process of cooling and hardening is a physical change.
Factors affecting the shrinkage of thermoplastic molding are:
1. Plastics in the process of molding thermoplastics due to the volume change of crystallization, strong internal stress, large residual stress in the plastic parts, strong molecular orientation, etc., so the shrinkage rate compared with thermosetting plastics Larger, wide range of shrinkage, obvious directionality, and shrinkage after shrinkage, annealing or humidity control after molding is generally larger than thermosetting plastics.
2. When the plastic part is formed, the molten material contacts the surface of the cavity and the outer layer is immediately cooled to form a low-density solid outer casing. Due to the poor thermal conductivity of the plastic, the inner layer of the plastic part is slowly cooled to form a high-density solid layer with a large shrinkage. Therefore, the wall thickness, the slow cooling, and the high density layer thickness are large. In addition, the presence or absence of inserts and insert layouts and quantities directly affect the flow direction, density distribution and shrinkage resistance, so the characteristics of the plastic parts have a great influence on the shrinkage size and directionality.
3. The form, size and distribution of the feed port directly affect the flow direction, density distribution, pressure-preserving and shrinking action and molding time. The direct feed port and the feed port have a large cross section (especially thicker cross section), but the shrinkage is small but the directivity is large, and the feed port width and the short length are small. The shrinkage is large near the feed port or parallel to the flow direction.
4. Molding conditions The mold temperature is high, the molten material cools slowly, the density is high, and the shrinkage is large. Especially for the crystallized material, the crystallinity is high and the volume changes greatly, so the shrinkage is larger. The mold temperature distribution is also related to the internal and external cooling and density uniformity of the plastic parts, which directly affects the amount of shrinkage and the directionality of each part. In addition, maintaining pressure and time also has a large effect on shrinkage. When the pressure is large and the time is long, the shrinkage is small but the directivity is large. The injection pressure is high, the viscosity difference of the melt is small, the interlaminar shear stress is small, and the elastic rebound is large after demolding, so the shrinkage can also be reduced in an appropriate amount, the material temperature is high, the shrinkage is large, but the directivity is small. Therefore, factors such as adjustment of mold temperature, pressure, injection speed and cooling time during molding can also appropriately change the shrinkage of the plastic part. According to the shrinkage range of various plastics, the thickness and shape of the plastic part, the size and distribution of the feed port, the shrinkage rate of each part of the plastic part is determined empirically, and then the cavity size is calculated.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo