|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||$1-$1.5 per piece|
|Packaging Details:||Inner box, carton, pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300000 pcs per month|
|Type:||Solenoid Coil||Material:||Plastic, Copper|
|Product Name:||EVI7/8 AMP 6.3 X 0.8 AMISCO Type Solenoid Coil||Voltage:||DC24V/AC220V (Other Color Can Be Customized)|
|Hole Size:||8mm||Power:||Solenoid Operated|
|Color:||Black (Other Color Can Be Customized)||Application:||Pneumatic Valve Automatic Control|
|Insulation Class:||H, F||Connection Type:||DIN43650B; 6.3mm X 0.8mm|
EVI 7/8 AMP 6.3 x 0.8 AMISCO Type Solenoid Coil 8mm Hole Size DC24V/AC220V
EVI 7/8 AMP 6.3 x 0.8 AMISCO Type Solenoid Coil designed for pneumatic applications and is available for tubes with 8 mm diameter.The EVI 7/8 solenoid coil are available with different voltages and connections. There are some features about EVI 7/8 AMISCO type solenoid coil as follows:
EVI 7/8 solenoid coil features:
• Heat resistant spools made of 30% glass filled thermoplastic polyester.
• Class H wire in accordance with IEC 60317-13 200 ° C.
• Built-in yoke made of low carbon iron.
• Made of high quality specially designed glass filled nylon package.
• The copper and plastic materials used have passed UL certification.
Technical parameter of EVI 7/8 AMISCO type solenoid coil:
|Reference number||EVI7/8 AMP 6.3 x 0.8|
|Normal voltage||DC24V/AC220V (Other color can be customized)|
|Normal power||DC: 3W 5.5W 6W AC: 6.5VA|
|Insulation class||H, F|
|Connection type||DIN43650B; 6.3mm x 0.8mm|
|Application||Pneumatic Valve Automatic Control; Household Appliances|
|Hole size||8 mm|
Main dimension of EVI 7/8 8 Hole Size Electric magnetic coils:
Applicaiton of DC24V/AC220V pneumatic solenoid valve coils:
Large amount standard stock of EVI 7/8 AMP 6.3 x 0.8 DIN43650B electromagnetic coils:
Overhaul of EVI 7/8 AMP 6.3 x 0.8 AMISCO Type Solenoid Coil:
Any use of the product will cause certain faults, which is of course no exception for electromagnetic coils. It is believed that people should not feel strange to electromagnetic coils. This kind of product is quite used in industrial production. The use of electromagnetic coils will bring great convenience to people, but if there is a fault, it will have a very bad impact on people, and people who pay attention to the maintenance of electromagnetic coils should pay attention.
1. It is necessary to test the voltage of the electromagnetic coil. When the attracting coil of the AC contactor has a voltage of 90% of the rated voltage of the electromagnetic coil, such an electromagnetic coil can work normally without worrying too much.
2. When using the electromagnetic coil, it is necessary to check whether there is overheating. If it is overheated, it will appear aging or discoloration. If this happens and it may be due to short circuit noise, it needs to be replaced at this time. To prevent accidents.
3. For the lead wire and the wiper wire of the electromagnetic coil, it is also necessary to check whether there is open welding or disconnection. If there is an abnormality, it must be repaired in time.
It is very important to correct the electromagnetic coil, which can reduce the occurrence of faults and avoid injury.
Why should the solenoid valve be installed horizontally? Can it be installed vertically?
The solenoid valve is installed at a normal valve body level, and the coil is vertically upward. Some products can be installed arbitrarily, but it is preferably vertical when conditions permit, to increase the service life.
Solenoid valves are mostly used for the opening and closing of fluid environments, so they are directional and cannot be reversed.
In general design, the solenoid valve should be installed horizontally, which is mainly considered from the service life. In a pneumatic environment, such a design also has the effect of reducing the blocking of impurities; in a liquid environment, because of the relatively large current, the solenoid valve installed vertically or obliquely is not only susceptible to impurities but also affects its normal operation, and the blocking of impurities ( Attached) plus the gravity of the ferromagnet itself is a factor that easily affects the use of the solenoid valve.
In hydraulic systems, because of the large current, in order to extend the life of the solenoid valve, it is usually necessary to install a relay.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo