|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Internal boxes, carton, pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pcs per week|
|Type:||WABCO Truck Accessories Solenoid Coils||Material:||BMC, Brass|
|Product Name:||ABS Solenoid Coils||Voltage:||DC24V Or Customized|
|Hole Size:||11mm||Power:||Solenoid Operated|
|Color:||Black (Other Color Can Be Customized)||Application:||Air Brake System Automatic Control|
|Insulation Class:||H||Connection Type:||Electrical Outlet Type|
ABS ZR-D005 One Hole 11mm Auto Solenoid Coils 4420012221 For Wabco Truck Parts
The working process of ABS with ZR-D005 auto solenoid coils is mainly divided into three steps: decompression process, pressure holding process and pressurization process.
1. Decompression process
When the solenoid valve passes a large current, the plunger moves to the upper end, the passage between the master cylinder and the wheel cylinder is cut off, and the wheel cylinder is connected to the hydraulic oil tank. The brake fluid of the wheel cylinder flows into the hydraulic tank, causing the brake pressure to decrease. At the same time, the drive motor starts, drives the pressure pump to work, pressurizes the brake fluid flowing back to the hydraulic tank and delivers it to the master cylinder to prepare for the next brake cycle. In order to prevent the brake pedal stroke from changing during ABS operation, the hydraulic pump must be normally open during ABS operation.
2. Pressure keeping process
When the solenoid valve draws a small current, the plunger will move and all the channels will be cut off, so it is important to maintain the brake pressure.
3. Pressurization process
After the solenoid valve is de-energized, the plunger returns to its original position. The master cylinder and the wheel cylinder meet again, and the high-pressure brake fluid of the master cylinder section and the brake fluid output by the hydraulic pump enter the wheel cylinder together, increasing the brake pressure. The boost and depressurization speeds can be controlled directly through the inlet and outlet ports of the solenoid valve.
Technical parameter of ABS ZR-D005 wabco truck part solenoid coils:
|Normal voltage||DC24V; or OEM|
|Connection type||Electrical outlet type|
|Application||WABCO truck air brake system solenoid coils|
|Hole size||11 mm|
Mian dimension of one hole size 11mm auto electromagnetic coils:
Details enlargement of Auto Electric Magnetic Coils 4420012221:
other air brake system auto solenoid valve coils for your reference:
Describe in detail the role of solenoid valve with ZR-D005 solenoid coils in ABS systems
1. When not braking. The two solenoid valve with ZR-D005 solenoid coils are not conducting, the intake solenoid valve with ZR-D005 solenoid coil is normally closed, the exhaust solenoid valve with ZR-D005 solenoid coil is normally open, and the two diaphragm valves are closed under the action of their springs, and can be put into operation at any time.
2. When braking. The two solenoid valve with ZR-D005 solenoid coils are also not conducting, and the compressed air of the brake valve enters the right side of the diaphragm type intake valve. Because the intake solenoid valve with ZR-D005 solenoid coil is closed, the compressed air and the intake diaphragm are controlled to the left side. Channel. At this time, the control gas chamber is opened to the atmosphere, and under the action of the pressure difference, the diaphragm type intake valve is opened, and the compressed air enters the pipeline leading to the brake chamber. Because the exhaust solenoid valve with ZR-D005 solenoid coil is not turned on, it is in the open state, and the compressed air enters the right side of the diaphragm type exhaust valve to control the air chamber. Under the action of its spring force and air pressure, the diaphragm type exhaust valve remains reliably closed. The compressed air flows unimpeded into the brake chamber, which produces a follow-up braking effect.
3. Anti-lock when the buck. When a certain wheel is about to be locked, the wheel speed signal is given to the computer ECU, that is, in the duty ratio mode, the intake and exhaust solenoid valve with ZR-D005 solenoid coils are turned on, the intake solenoid valve with ZR-D005 solenoid coil is opened, the atmospheric passage is closed, and the compressed air enters the same. The diaphragm valve controls the air chamber so that the diaphragm intake valve is closed. The exhaust solenoid valve with ZR-D005 solenoid coil is closed, the diaphragm valve is controlled to control the passage of the air chamber and the compressed air, and the atmospheric passage is opened, and the diaphragm is opened under the action of the air pressure difference, so that the brake chamber is open to the atmosphere. The brake air pressure drops, preventing the wheel from locking.
4. When holding pressure. When the angular velocity signal of the wheel to be locked is in an optimal state, the ECU only turns on the intake solenoid valve with ZR-D005 solenoid coil to open it, and cuts the channel on the left side of the diaphragm valve to control the air chamber and the atmosphere, and compresses the air to make the diaphragm inhale. The valve is closed, cutting off the passage of the brake valve and the brake chamber. Since the exhaust solenoid valve with ZR-D005 solenoid coil is still open and its diaphragm valve is closed, the air pressure in the brake chamber remains the same (double valve closed).
5. When increasing pressure. When the wheel speed signal of the wheel is accelerated from the optimal state, the ECU commands the two solenoid valve with ZR-D005 solenoid coils to be non-conducting, and returns to the normal braking state, and the air pressure of the brake chamber is increased.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo