|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner boxes, carton, pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-9 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||250000 sets per month|
|Type:||Electronic Drain Valve Accessories||Material:||BMC, Brass|
|Product Name:||Solenoid Coils||Voltage:||DC12V/DC24V/AC110V/AC220V|
|Dimension(Hole X Width X Height):||14mm X 29mm X 42mm||Power:||Solenoid Control|
|Color:||Black (Other Color Can Be Customized)||Application:||TM30 Electronic Drain Valve Automatic Control|
|Insulation Class:||H||Connection Type:||DIN43650B|
Black Electronic Drain Valve Solenoid Coil 5043/5045 14 mm Inside Hole 42 High
The 5043/5045 solenoid coil is an important part of the electronic drain valve, and the automatic timing of the drainage effect is achieved by the control of the solenoid coil and the timer. The electronic drain valve is matched with the solenoid valve by the analog circuit solid-state electronic timer to realize the automatic discharge of the condensed water of the compressed air system. Electronic drain valves are widely used in compressed air system components such as filters, separators, dryers, gas storage tanks, and drip feet. The discharge time and interval can be adjusted according to different needs. Install the electronic drain valve. Note that the direction of the arrow on the valve body should be the same as the direction of flow of the condensate. The electronic drain valve can be installed in any position. A container should be placed at the outlet of the valve to collect the condensate. It can also be achieved by placing the tube, but be careful not to use a hose that does not resist when the valve is opened.
Technical parameter of electronic drain valve solenoid coils:
|Normal voltage||DC12V/DC24V/AC110V/AC220V; or OEM|
|Normal power||AC:22VA; DC:13W 20W|
|Application||Electronic drain solenoid valves accessories coils|
|Hole size||14 mm|
Main dimension of 5043/5045 solenoid coils for water electronic drain valve:
Detail enlargement of 14 mm Inside Hole 42 High electric solenoid coils:
Connection of AC220V/DC24V black electromagnetic coils in electronic drain valve:
In the process of using the electronic drain valve, the following points should be noted:
1. Before installing the drain valve, it is preferred to remove the sludge, copper scrap, rust, etc. from the compressed air system. It is recommended to drain the system for 3-5 minutes under full pressure before installing the drain valve.
2. The direction of drainage is the same as the direction of the arrow on the valve body.
3. The supply voltage should be consistent with the drain valve voltage (the drain valve voltage is marked on the coil). Do not connect the wrong power supply.
4. The test membrane switch on the timer is a manual test button. Each time the button is pressed, the drain valve is discharged once. This button is used to check the drainage condition at any time in daily work.
5. The two knobs of the timer are used to adjust the discharge and interval time. The user should adjust the time according to the climate and working conditions.
6. In addition to the connection function, the small screws on the drain valve junction box have the function of pressing the seal to prevent water from entering the timer and the coil, so be sure to tighten. Otherwise, the gasket will not be waterproof, which will cause the coil. And the burning of the timer. The lock nut of the terminal is also waterproof, so be sure to tighten.
7. When the electronic drain valve is in use, the solenoid valve may not be tightly closed, which is always leaking. Usually the fault is not caused by the quality of the drain valve itself. The reason is that the condensate is too dirty, and the tiny solid particles in it Enter the valve plug and catch the valve plug.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo