|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||250000 pieces per month|
|Type:||MP-C-011 ASCO Type Solenoid Coil||Material:||BMC, Brass|
|Product Name:||ASCO Type Solenoid Valve Coils||Voltage:||DC12V/DC24V/AC110V/AC220V|
|Hole Size:||17mm||Power:||Solenoid Control|
|Color:||Black (Or OEM)||Ref Number:||064982–002D / 099216-001D / 099257–001-D / 99-257-8-D / 099257-014G|
|Insulation Class:||H||Connection Type:||DIN43650A|
MP-C-011 ASCO Type Solenoid Coil 099257-014G / 064982–002D / 099216-001D / 099257–001-D
The pneumatic solenoid coil is composed of a bobbin and a copper wire wound around the bobbin. The coil bobbin refers to the column around the enameled wire. The coil is a circle of enameled wire wrapped around the bobbin, and then molded with insulating material. The general skeleton material is PA, plastic, and requires insulation grade. The solenoid valve coil is equivalent. The winding of the electromagnet is then placed on the center of the solenoid valve coil to form a core. When energized, the coil generates a magnetic field to attract the core. The coil bobbin is a plastic skeleton for winding and fixing a copper wire. The copper wire is wound around a plurality of turns to generate a magnetic field; after that, the bobbin is fixed on the iron core, and the magnetism is strengthened by the iron core to form an electromagnet.
Technical parameter of MP-C-011 asco type electric solenoid coil:
|Ref number||064982–002D / 099216-001D / 099257–001-D / 99-257-8-D / 099257-014G|
|Normal voltage||DC12V/DC24V/AC110V/AC220V; Or OEM|
|Normal power||AC:28VA DC:30W|
|Application||ASCO type solenoid valve|
|Hole size||17 mm|
Main dimension of 099257-014G solenoid valve coils with red hat:
Detailed pictures of Thermosetting solenoid coils with flying wires:
Production display of AC220V/24VDC 50/60Hz electromagnetic coils:
Broken wire problems and solutions in solenoid coil production process:
1. The hook thread swing angle is not correct: the swing angle stroke is too small, and the entry hook will expose the hook thread sleeve. The upper thread of the opening will be broken or scratched. The swing angle is too large, and the next hook of the line will be exposed. The lower line of the hook sleeve opening will be broken or scratched. (hook to the winding position angle setting size related)
2. Improper setting of the program parameters: When the winding angle is too large, the wire will be pulled into the wire mold and the clamping line will be clamped. The hook line speed is too fast and the fit is not good.
Treatment method: The parameters are set correctly and checked frequently.
3. Index change: the bearing in the indexing shaft is bad, the plane bearing in the clamping mechanism is bad, the winding mold balance is not adjusted well, and the winding mold is not adjusted at the center of the hook thread sleeve (the flying fork bearing is bad, the flying fork spindle The bearing gear is worn, and the flying fork pulley bearing gear wear causes the center of the mold to be adjusted badly). When indexing, the rotor is subjected to external resistance, the position changes, and the wire is wound on the steel sheet.
4. Poor thread trimming mechanism: After the thread is cut, it is not clamped in time. When the next motion is started, the tail wire is pulled off.
Solution: Adjust the thread trimming mechanism.
5. Wire problem: the process failure in the wire manufacturing process, resulting in easy breakage line.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo