|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Pcs，Sample Available|
|Packaging Details:||PVC bag, inner box, carton, than packed by pallet; also can be packed by color card and can be customized|
|Delivery Time:||7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
|Material:||Nitrile Rubber||Port Size:||4''|
|Power:||Pneumatic||Product Name:||Pulse Valve Diaphragm|
Model No.J76 Pulse Jet Valve Repair Kit Joil Type 4 Inch Nitrile Rubber Diaphragm
pulse valve diaphragm commonly used material is rubber. The rubber diaphragm is mainly used in valves, regulating valves, automatic mechanical follow-up devices, switches and counters of flow rate, pressure, differential, liquid level, constant temperature and volume thermal compensation, etc. Its advantages are high reliability, good complexity, long working life and low cost.
Uniform elastic construction can be used in all kinds of rubber. The rubber diaphragm has a long service life and can perform the operation synchronously with other control components to ensure the pulse compressed air injection. Even in extremely harsh working conditions, it can guarantee its normal work and long service life.
|Our product features||Our Services Guarantee:|
|1) Competitive price||1) Prompt respond (Reply with 24 hours)|
|2) Good quality||2) Free Samples (Customer pay for the delivery cost)|
|3) Professional Packaging||3) Registration support.|
|4) Produce according to Customers’ instruction||4) Photos/videos are available during production.|
|5) None delay shipment||5) Loading inspection, and send loading photos before shipment.|
There are variuous types of diaphragm in stock
Of course,we also supply armature and coil
Our delivery is always on time
Installation of Diaphragm J102
1. JOIL Pulse jet valve 4" JIHI80 are installed through the tank, refer to the appropriate template listed above.
2. To avoid any potential operational problems it is preferable that the valves are not mounted underneath the tank where condensation may collect. All o-rings should be coated with a silicone based lubricant or similar.
3. Dresser nut seals where used are a pressure seal only, not a structural component. Do not rely on dresser seals to retain either the tanks or blowtubes. Tanks and blowtubes must be independently restrained.
4. Tighten dresser nuts to 20Nm (15 ftlbs) max.
5. Tighten pipe outlets to 20 Nm (15 ftlbs).
6. Connect to Goyen pilot valve, if remotely actuated.
7. Ensure compressed air supply is dry and free from oil and dirt.
8. Check all cleaning system components are secure before applying pressure.
9. Apply moderate pressure and check for leaks.
10.Fully pressurise system.
11.Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noises.
What role does the solenoid valve diaphragm play in the operation of the dust collector?
The quality of pulse valve diaphragm directly affects the work stability of the dust removal system of pulse bag filter, and also directly affects the use cost of dust removal equipment. Generally, pulse valve diaphragm has the promise of service life or operation times. The use of high quality pulse valve diaphragm can directly reduce the use cost of dust removal equipment.
The selection of pulse valve with low resistance and high injection volume can remove larger area of filter material and greatly save the overall cost of the injection system. Due to the reduction of the number of valves, the operation and maintenance costs of the dust collector will also be reduced accordingly, so we should choose the electromagnetic valve diaphragm suitable for high, medium and low pressure range.
If you want to know more,pls feel free to contact us
Contact Person: Cooper