|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||250000 pieces per month|
|Type:||4V210 Series Pneumatic Cylinder Valves Accessories||Material:||Plastic, Pure Brass|
|Product Name:||24VDC Spare Pneumatic Solenoid Coils||Voltage:||DC12V/DC24V/AC110V/AC220V|
|Power:||Solenoid Operated||Color:||Black (OEM/ODM)|
|Application:||Automatic Control||Insulation Class:||H, B, F|
|Connection Type:||Lead-type||Weight:||55 G|
24V DC 9 mm Spare Solenoid Valve Coils Wire Leads For 4V210E Series Pneumatic Cylinder Valves
There are some points to be aware of when using the 9 mm spare solenoid valve coils, so as to avoid damage to the coils and not affect the operation of the equipment. Note the use of 24V DC pneumatic valve coils:
1. The thickness and length of the solenoid valve coils are different. People usually choose according to their own needs. After a long period of work, the temperature of the solenoid coil will be very high. At this time, certain protective measures can be taken to avoid this phenomenon.
2. The voltage to be used must not exceed the voltage that the coil can withstand, otherwise the coil will be burned and unnecessary losses will be caused. The coil can also be processed according to the conditions when it is used, and the coil should not be too scattered.
Technical parameter of 9 mm diameter spare solenoid valve coils:
|Normal power||AC:4-8VA DC:4W|
|Insulation class||H, B, F|
|Applicability||4V210 series pneumatic solenoid coils|
Main dimension of DC24V pneumatic solenoid coils for cylinder valves:
Production display of DC24 Volt Coils for 4V series solenoid valves:
Other type solenoid valve coils for 4V series pneumatic valves:
Basic requirements for the production of electromagnetic coils:
1. The design of the product should fully consider the versatility and standardization requirements of the components; and the automotive accessory products and customers have requirements for the failure mode analysis;
2. The enameled wire supplier shall be required to provide material reports for each batch, and at least one qualified third-party electrical performance and thermal performance test report shall be provided annually;
3. The production process should be formulated with anti-dwelling measures to prevent leakage and mis-assembly, and ensure stable quality; it should be equipped with automated production equipment for winding and assembly;
4. It should be equipped with a dedicated resistance, turn-to-turn voltage and power frequency withstand pressure integrated test equipment to improve efficiency and reduce the impact of human factors.
This standard is applicable to solenoid valve coils for fluid control with AC 50 Hz or 60 Hz, rated voltage 600 V and below, DC rated voltage 240 V and below. This standard does not apply to explosion-proof coils.
Solenoid coil installation method:
1. Insert the solenoid into the spool of the solenoid valve and secure it in the correct direction.
2. The power pin or lead is connected to the two poles of the power supply. The grounding pin is connected to the grounding wire. Under normal circumstances, the power input is not divided into positive and negative poles. In special cases, the positive and negative poles of the coil are connected.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo