|Place of Origin:||NINGBO CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||$3-$8 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Boxes, Cartons, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||180000 pieces per month|
|Port Size:||G2-1/2"; DN65||Material:||Aluminum (die Cast)|
|Media:||Compressed Clean Air||Power:||Pneumatic And Solenoid|
|Pressure:||0.3MPa~0.8MPa||Structure:||Right Angle, Inner Piloted, Diaphragm|
|Temperature Of Media:||-5℃~+55℃||Type:||Normal Close|
DN65/2-1/2'' Inch Thread Port SCG353A051 Aluminum Pulse Jet Valve Right Angle Type Solenoid Diaphragm Valve
Dust cleaning device with SCG353A051 pulse jet valve:
The dust cleaning device of the bag filter is an important component device. According to the different cleaning methods, the bag filter can be divided into the following categories. The periodic operation of the machine is used to shock the filter bag to achieve the purpose of cleaning. This method can also be divided into two types, namely continuous shock and intermittent shock. These two types of choices According to the actual situation and the density of dust to choose; the use of compressed air instead of mechanical shock, the principle is the same as the principle of mechanical shock, but the way of shock is different; when the dust is deposited, you can choose pulse cleaning, release compression The moment of air will affect the atmospheric pressure of the surrounding air.
Technical parameter of SCG353A051 aluminum pulse jet valve right angle solenoid valve:
|Port Size (Inch)||G3/4''||G1''||G1-1/2''||G2''||G2-1/2''|
|Working Pressure||3 Bar ~ 8 Bar|
|Environment Temperature||-5℃-55℃ or OEM|
|Operating Medium||Compressed Air|
|Protection Class||IP 65|
|Service Life||Over 1,000,000 times|
|Voltage||AC110V/AC220V/DC12V/DC24V or OEM|
Overall dimension of DN65/2-1/2'' thread port SCG353A051 electromagnetic pulse diaphragm valve:
Main structure of DC24V/220VAC SCG353A051 jet filter pneumatic pulse solenoid valves:
NBR/VITON Diaphragm SCG353A051 pulse-controlled air solenoid valve dust collection application:
SCG353A051 pulse jet valve is core component of the pulse bag filter:
The pulse valve is the core component of the pulse bag type dust collector cleaning device. The advantages and disadvantages of the blowing performance and the strength of the cleaning ability are directly related to the long-term reliable operation of the dust removal equipment and the energy consumption of the operation. Equipment investment and floor space. Proper installation of the pulse valve is also a key step in ensuring the dust removal efficiency of the bag filter. First install the pump under the condition that the pulse valve is intact. The specific installation method is as follows:
1. The pulse valve is directly installed on the flange seat of the outer wall of the air bag, sprayed across the air bag, and the appropriate blow pipe and mounting parts are matched according to the instructions, and the valve is prevented from being flipped on the bottom of the air bag. If the valve is equipped with an air outlet and a bulkhead connector, the bulkhead connector is for sealing purposes only and should not be used as a structural support member. It is not possible to fix the blowpipe and air bag by means of the bulkhead connector alone. Both the blow tube and the air bag are separately fixed.
2. Connect the control wires to the terminal block of each electric control valve. Note that the inlet port should not face upward to prevent rainwater from flowing in. Or connect the air control valve and the electromagnetic assembly box through a joint and a length of nylon tube.
3. Tighten the bulkhead nut with a large torque of 20N/m. Tighten the outlet pipe to a torque of 20 N/m.
4. Test the injection sequence of the pulse valve, and test whether all the pilot valves are operating normally, and whether the pulse blowing sound is crisp.
5. Ensure that the compressed air supply is clean and dry. Provide a moderate air pressure to the air bag system and check for leaks (soap water can be applied to check for air bubbles on the interface). Pressure inflating the air bag (the pressure range of the valve is 0.03~0.86MPa), it is recommended to inflate the air bag with a high pressure of 0.8MPa.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo