|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-9 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pieces per month|
|Product Name:||ASCO Type SCG353A047 Pulse Jet Valve||Actuator Type:||Integral Pilot|
|Port Size:||G1-1/2"||Connection:||Female Thread (G, BSPP)|
|Voltage:||24V DC, 24V/50Hz, 115V/50Hz, 230V/50Hz||Pressure:||0.3 MPa~0.8 MPa|
|Temperature:||-5℃~+55℃||Body Material:||Aluminum Die-casting|
|Diaphragm Material:||Nitrile||No Of Diaphragm:||2|
BSPP G 1 1/2'' SCG353A047 ASCO Type Impulse Diaphragm Valve 24V DC 115V/50Hz 230V/50Hz
Brando has more than 10 years experiences in manufacturing and exporting pulse jet valves and their repair kits. The valve shown is SCG353A047 ASCO replacement impulse diaphragm valve which is especially designed for dust collector service applications. The response time of SCG353A047 dust collector pulse jet valve can be as short as several milliseconds, the action is fast, the power is small, and the size of the solenoid valve is small, which saves space and is light and beautiful.
YouTube video of SCG353A047 ASCO Replacement Pulse Jet Valve:
Technical parameters of 353 Series ASCO Type Diaphragm Pulse Valves:
|Port sizes (Inch)||G3/4''||G1''||G1-1/2''||G2''||G2-1/2''|
|Operating medium||Compressed air|
|Coil protection class||IP 65|
|Service life||Over one million times|
|Voltages||24V DC, 24V/50Hz, 115V/50Hz, 230V/50Hz|
Tips: All related accessories are also sold, like Pulse Controller, Diaphragm, Solenoid Coil and Armature Assembly.
Main dimension of SCG353A047 Dust Collector Pulse Valve:
Details of SCG353A047 ASCO Type Impulse Diaphragm Valve:
Pulse Solenoid Valve In Reverse Pulse Jet Collector System:
Pulse jet valve installation method and precautions as follows:
1. The pulse jet valve is installed perpendicular to the horizontal pipe and the coil is upward. If it is tilted, it cannot be guaranteed to be used normally.
2. The parameters on the pulse solenoid valve should be consistent with the actual use requirements.
3. The arrow on the valve body of the pulse diaphragm valve should be consistent with the flow direction of the medium.
4. In order to ensure the normal use of the pulse solenoid valve, please install a water separator in front of it.
5. In the hazardous environment, in order to prevent electric sparks from causing accidents, pulse valves should be used.
6. Please thoroughly purge the air bag and pipeline before installation to avoid the malfunction of the pulse valve caused by foreign matter damage to the diaphragm.
7. When the pulse valve fails, it is recommended to install a bypass (bypass) device for timely isolation and easy maintenance.
8. When the electromagnetic pulse valve is not installed temporarily, the indoor rotor pump without corrosive gas should avoid open storage as much as possible.
Contact Person: Echo