|Place of Origin:||China Ningbo|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one set|
|Price:||$3-$8 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Boxes, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-9 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||165000 pieces per month|
|Port Size:||G 1-1/2"||Material:||Aluminum, Alu|
|Media:||Compressed Air||Application:||Dust Collector Bag Filter|
|Structure:||Diaphragm, Pilot Operated||Type:||Normally Closed|
1-1/2'' Flange Connection CAC40FS Pilot Operated Pneumatic Pulse Valve For Dust Collector Bag Filter
Seven tips for extending the life of CAC40FS flange connection pilot operated pneumatic pulse valve for dust collector bag filter:
1. First ensure that the voltage of the dust-removing pulse valve is stable when in use.
2. The air supply pressure of the dust collector must be too low or the dust source is unstable. Before use, it is necessary to check the wiring line of the dust removal trouble regularly.
3. Replace the defective dust pulse valve parts in time. In the environment with temperature difference, the dust pulse valve should be used with the oil water separator.
4. The newly installed dust collector first cleans the solder joint impurities in the air bag.
5. Ensure that the clean air temperature of the valve body entering the dust removal pulse valve is not lower than -10 °C.
Techincal information of CAC40FS pilot operated pneumatic pulse valves:
|Operating Pressure||0.3~0.8 MPa|
|Relative Humidity||≤ 85%|
|Voltages||AC110V, AC220V, DC24V, or ODM/OEM|
|Membrane Lifes||More than 1,000,000 times|
|Nominal Port Sizes||G1"||G1-1/2''|
Overall dimension of 1-1/2'' inch CAC40FS flange threaded right angle pulse jet valves:
Application of AC220V / 24VDC CAC40FS pulse diaphragm valves in Dust Collector Bag Filter:
Other type pulse-controlled solenoid diaphragm valves for you to choose:
Dust collector bag filter with CAC40FS pulse air solenoid valve installation tips:
1. The filter bag and the installation plate must be well sealed. Any dust that is filtered is not allowed to leak through the sealing joint between the filter bag and the plate hole.
2. The actual air volume of the dust collector during operation and operation: according to the design air volume, the design air volume shall not exceed 5%.
3. When repairing the dust collector equipment and stopping, if the user needs to adjust the cleaning system of the dust collector equipment, he must do everything possible to protect the filter bag. If it is not produced for a long time, the filter bag must be pre-coated. Take it and store it in a dry and ventilated place, which will increase the service life of the filter bag.
4. The pulse valve must work normally. The compressed air should be used for pressure and must be dry and not polluted.
5. In the precipitator process, the pre-coating powder spraying device must be controlled by computer. Immediately after the cleaning, the coating is applied immediately, then the ash is removed and the coating is applied. Otherwise, the amount of tar contained in the flue gas accounts for 5% of the amount of flue gas, and condensation forms on the surface, resulting in airtightness. When cleaning, the pulse pressure will break the filter bag.
6. It must be ensured that the skeleton table is smooth, the cleaning system is running well, the ash bucket cannot be excessively accumulated, the deflector must be installed reasonably, and the flow must be uniform.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo