|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||$3-$8 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-9 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||150000 pieces per month|
|Port Size:||G 1''; G 1-1/2''||Media:||Compressed Air|
|Application:||De-dusting Baghouse||Power:||Pneumatic And Solenoid|
|Structure:||Right Angle, Internal Piloted, Flanged||Type:||Normally Close|
|Body Material:||Aluminum Die-casting||Voltage:||AC110V/AC220V/DC24V|
|Connection:||Flange-Thread||Working Pressure:||0.3-0.8 MPa|
1'' CAC25FS Flanged Right Angle Type Aluminum Pneumatic Pulse Jet Valve For De-dusting Baghouse
Precautions for safety inspection of supporting equipment of CAC25FS flanged right agnle type aluminum pneumatic pulse jet valve:
1. Provide moderate air pressure to the air bag system and check for leaks (use soapy water and check for leaks on the interface).
2. In the system commissioning phase, test the injection sequence of the electromagnetic pulse valve, and listen to whether all the pilot valves are operating normally, and whether the pulse blowing sound is crisp.
3. For safety reasons, before all valves are firmly installed in the air bag, it is absolutely impossible to first deliver air pressure to the air bag. Never attempt to move an installed valve in the presence of air pressure in the system.
4. Check if the electrical connection is normal. Connect the control wires to the terminal block of each CA's electronic control unit. Note that the inlet port should not face upwards to prevent rainwater from flowing in.
5. In cold areas, the electromagnetic pulse valve needs to be insulated.
Technical parameter of CAC25FS Flanged right angle pulse jet valves:
|Operating Pressure||0.3~0.8 MPa|
|Relative Humidity||≤ 85%|
|Voltages||AC110V, AC220V, DC24V, or customized|
|Membrane Lifes||More than one million times|
|Nominal Port Sizes||G1"||G1-1/2''|
Main dimension of 1'' inch CAC25FS aluminum body pulse solenoid valve:
Detailed pictures of AC220Voltage CAC25FS dust collector pulse solenoid valves:
Sample display of Pulse jet diaphragm valves for de-dusting baghouse:
Dust pulse valve injection cycle and air bag volume calculation method:
The blowing cycle of the dusting pulse valve: the length of the blowing cycle of the dusting pulse valve directly affects the pressure drop of the dust collector. For the pulse bag type dust collector with timing control, after the injection cycle is set, it is periodically blown (ie, the pulse controller is turned on). By adjusting the pulse period, the dust collector can be operated with the pressure drop substantially stable. The blowing cycle should be extended as much as possible without affecting the normal operation of the precipitator. This not only reduces the compressed air consumption, but also extends the life of the pulse valve diaphragm and the dust bag. The blowing cycle also affects the power consumption, the blowing cycle is short, the compressed air consumption is large, the power consumption is also increased, the blowing cycle is extended, and the power consumption of the blowing system is small, but the pressure drop of the dust collector is also increased. Will increase the power consumption of the filtration system. Therefore, whether the total power consumption is saved must be fully considered, and the injection cycle of the pulse valve should be adjusted according to different operating parameters.
Dust pulse valve air bag volume calculation method: For example, if the dust pulse valve air bag length is 5 meters, diameter 40cm, volume is radius * radius * π * length, which is 0.2 * 0.2 * 3.14 * 5 = 0.628 cubic meters = 628 liters (for the volume of the air bag, in the natural atmosphere), 1 liter is equal to 0.001 cubic meters.
We also provide related repair parts such as diaphragms, coils, etc. without the provision of pulse valve products. If you have any questions about dust removal, please let us know and we will give you a solution that will help you.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo