|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||$3-$8 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box,Carton,Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||150000 pieces per month|
|Port Size:||G3''; DN80||Material:||Alloy,Aluminum|
|Media:||Compresses Air||Application:||Pulse Dust Filter System|
24Voltage AC G3'' CA89MM Embedded Pneumatic Dust Filter Pulse Valve
CA89MM embedded pneumatic dust filter pulse valve production standards:
1: The diaphragm of the electromagnetic pulse valve generally has a service life of one to two years or one million times. It is also made according to the requirements of the electromagnetic pulse valve according to the size of the diaphragm valve and the frequency of use.
2: The size of the electromagnetic pulse valve is made according to the standard size.
3: The electromagnetic pulse valve determines its size according to the number and size of the bag.
4: The pressure of the electromagnetic pulse valve is generally about 2-6 kg. If it is less than 2 kg or higher than 6 kg, it will affect the blowing effect.
5: The working voltage of the electromagnetic pulse valve is 24V, 220V, 110V.
6: Using low-resistance, high-injection electromagnetic pulse valve, each valve can clean a large area of filter material, greatly saving the overall price of the injection system, due to the reduction of the number of valves, the operation and maintenance of the dust collector The cost is also reduced accordingly.
Technical parameter of 220V AC CA89MM pneumatic pulse solenoid valve:
|Port Size (Inch)||G2''||G2-1/2''||G3''||G3''||G4''|
|Working Pressure||2-6 Bar|
|Environment Temperature(℃)||-5℃-55℃ or customized|
|Operating Medium||Compressed air|
|Protection Class||IP 65|
|Service Life||Over 1000000 times or more|
|Voltage||DC24V/AC110V/AC220V or customized|
Main dimension of DC 24V CA89MM aluminum dust filter pulse jet valves:
Structure of bag house dust collector with CA89MM pulse diaphragm valves:
Production place view of CA89MM electromagnetic pulse valves with Nitrile/Viton diaphragm:
Seal tape threaded connection material of CA89MM submerged pulse valves:
When the solenoid valve with threaded connection is connected with the pipe, the most filler used for the interface sealing is seal tapes. It can be said that where the thread is connected, there will be a seal tape, and the seal tape of PTFE material is stabilized by the material. It has the most extensive applications of non-toxic, no side effects, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
Five notes on winding seal tape:
1. When wrapping the seal tape, start with the second tooth mark at the top of the thread. Be careful not to wrap the first thread! Do not wrap the first thread! This can effectively prevent the inlet seal tape from entering the valve cavity.
2. When wrapping the seal tape, pay attention to the winding in the direction of the thread, remember not to reverse the direction, otherwise it will reduce the sealing of seal tape.
3. When the seal tape is entangled, try to evenly apply force to avoid breaking it, and wrap it around the pipeline. This method ensures the firmness and tightness of it and ensures the tightness of the pipe.
4. The winding is formed once, and to ensure that each winding part is uniform, otherwise it will easily affect the quality of the seal tape winding when used later.
5. If it is found that the seal tape is less wrapped, the winding is not tight, the direction is wrong, etc., it is necessary to retreat. After exiting, be sure to clean out the residual parts in the solenoid valve cavity and then re-twist.
6. The winding of seal tape is preferably used once, and it is not recommended for secondary use, leaving no hidden dangers.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo