|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Boxes,Cartons,Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||165000 pieces per month|
|Port Size:||G3" Inch||Material:||Casting,Aluminum|
|Media:||Compressed Clean Air||Application:||Dust Suppression System;dust Extraction System|
|Power:||Solenoid,Pneumatic And Solenoid||Structure:||Diaphragm,Right Angle,Pilot|
|Temperature Of Media:||-25℃~+65℃||Voltage:||AC110V/AC220V/DC24V/DC12V|
CA76T 3'' Inch Port Pneumatic Pulse Valve Normal Closed 90° Right Angle Type
It is important to use the bag filter properly, which has a direct relationship to the life of the bag filter. This includes how to properly use the opening of the pulse solenoid valve to control valve opening and time. The following describes the operation of the bag filter:
1. Before starting the dust collector in each class, check the oil level of the centrifugal fan unloader, the oil level of the fan bearing box, and check whether the feet and fastening bolts are loose. Check that the line damper is at the set switch position. Check that the knob position of the pulse controller is appropriate.
2. Start the dust collector before starting the crusher.
3. Restart the shredder.
4. Turn on the pulse controller vacuum cleaner to start working.
5. In the work of the precipitator, each shift will start the unloader 5~10 minutes before parking. A soft cloth tube should be attached to the ash outlet near the belt to allow the dust to flow slowly on the belt to prevent secondary dust.
6. The manual valve rotates clockwise to off and counterclockwise to open.
7. The left knob of the pulse controller controls the opening degree of the blow solenoid valve. The left turn is small and the right turn is large. The right knob controls the pulse backflush time. The left turn is short and the right turn is long. Generally, it is adjusted to about one minute (see the watch time). Usually, the positions of the two knobs are set at about 450 right-handed.
8. The maintenance and cleaning of the dust collector is the responsibility of the driver of the crusher, and do a good job of the dust collector operation record.
Technical parameter of G3'' inch port CA76T pneumatic pulse solenoid valves:
|Port Size (Inch)||G1/2''||G3/4''||G1''||G1 1/4''||G1 1/2''||G2''||G2 1/2''||G3''|
|Working pressure||03-0.8 Mpa|
|Environment temperature||-5℃-55℃ or OEM|
|Operating medium||Compressed dry clean air|
|Protection class||IP 65|
|Service life||Over one million cycles|
|Voltage||DC12V/DC24V/AC110V/AC220V or OEM|
Main dimension of CA76T right angle type aluminum diaphragm pulse valve:
Material instruction of CA76T normal close pulse jet valve in dust extraction system:
Working Diagram of CA76T pulse valve in reverse jet baghouse dust suppression system:
Pulse bag house purification description:
The gas purification method of the pulse bag type dust collector is an external filter type, and the dust-containing gas enters each unit filter chamber through the drainage pipe. Due to this design, the vertical distance between the bottom of the filter bag and the upper opening of the air inlet is sufficient to flow a reasonable air flow through proper diversion. And the natural flow direction distribution, the air distribution in the entire filter chamber is even, the dust in the dust gas is separated into the ash hopper by natural sedimentation, and the remaining dust is guided by the diversion system, and enters the intermediate tank filtration zone along with the airflow. Adsorbed on the outer surface of the filter bag. The filtered cleaning gas permeate filter bag is discharged through the upper tank and the exhaust pipe.
The filter bag is purged and cleaned by compressed air, and the cleaning mechanism is composed of an air bag, a blow pipe and an electromagnetic pulse control valve. A nozzle is arranged at the top of each filter bag outlet in the filtering chamber, and a spray port is arranged on the lower side of the nozzle, and each pulse tube is provided with a pulse valve and a compressed air venting bag. When cleaning, the solenoid valve opens the pulse valve, and the compressed air is ejected by the cleaning control device (differential pressure or timing, manual control) according to the setting program, the electromagnetic pulse is turned on, and the compressed gas is passed through each pulse for a short time. The valve injects several times of air into the filter bag through the nozzle on the blow pipe to form an air wave, which causes the filter bag to rapidly expand and impact vibration from the bag mouth to the bottom, thereby causing a strong cleaning effect and shaking off the dust on the filter bag.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo