|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 pc|
|Packaging Details:||inner boxes,cartons,pallets|
|Delivery Time:||7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
|Size:||1/4||Type:||Two-position Five-way Solenoid Valve|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Pressure:||Medium Pressure|
1/4 inch Inlet and Outlet 200 Series Electromagnetic Pneumatic Valve 4V220-08
4V 200 Series Solenoid Pneumatic Valve,Wiring Form for Lead Wire or Connector type.The inner hole is processed by a special process, the friction resistance is small, the starting air pressure is low, and the service life is long.Can be integrated with the base to save installation space.
|Product Name||Model||Type||Material||Working Voltage||Operating Pressure||Effective Area||Power Consumption||Action Frequency||Insulation Grade|
|Pneumatic Solenoid Valve||4V130C-06||2 Position 5-Way||Aluminum Alloy||
|0.15-0.8MPa||12mm²||AC:2.5VA DC:2.5W||5Cycle per Second||IP65|
1. The solenoid valve does not work after being energized.
Check if the power wiring is defective → rewire and connector connection
Check if the power supply voltage is within the ± working range - → adjust the normal position range
Whether the coil is desoldered → re-weld
Short circuit of coil → change coil
Is the working pressure difference inappropriate → adjust the differential pressure → or replace the proportional solenoid valve
Fluid temperature is too high → replace the proportional solenoid valve
There are impurities that cause the main valve core and moving iron core of the solenoid valve to be stuck → cleaning. If there is seal damage, replace the seal and install the filter.
The viscosity of the liquid is too high, the frequency is too high and the life is up to → replace the product
2, the solenoid valve can not be closed
The seal of the main spool or the iron core has been damaged → replace the seal
Whether the fluid temperature and viscosity are too high → replace the solenoid valve of the opposite port
There are impurities entering the solenoid valve to produce the valve core or moving iron core → cleaning
Spring life has reached or deformed → replaced
The orifice balance hole is blocked → timely cleaning
The working frequency is too high or the life is up to → re-elect or update the product
3. Other situations
Internal leak → check if the seal is damaged and the spring is not properly assembled
External leakage → loose connection or seal is broken → tighten the screw or replace the seal
There is noise when energized → the solid parts on the head are loose and tightened. The voltage fluctuation is not within the allowable range and the voltage is adjusted. The iron core suction surface is dirty or uneven, and it is cleaned or replaced in time.
1. When installing, please pay attention to the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the medium. Do not install in places where there is direct dripping or splashing. The solenoid valve should be installed vertically upwards;
2. The solenoid valve should ensure normal operation within the fluctuation range of 15%-10% of the rated voltage of the power supply;
3. After the solenoid valve is installed, there must be no reverse pressure difference in the pipeline. It needs to be energized several times to make it suitable for use after being warmed up;
4. The solenoid valve should be thoroughly cleaned before installation. The medium to be passed should be free from impurities. Install the filter in front of the valve;
5. When the solenoid valve is faulty or cleaned, a bypass device should be installed to ensure the system continues to operate.
Contact Person: Echo