|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 sets|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box,Carton,Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||298000 sets per month|
|Port Size:||NPT 1/2''||Power:||Pneumatic|
|Media:||Clean Dry Air||Application:||Automatic Winding Machines, Packing Machines|
|Working Pressure:||0.15-0.8Mpa||Motion Pattern:||Inner Piloted Type|
|Body Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Working Temperature:||5~50°C|
AIRTAC Type Pneumatic Electric Valve 4V410-15 5 Way 1/2″ NPT Ports Single Electrical Control
4V410-15 Pneumatic solenoid valves are mounted on pneumatic actuators (referring to various cylinders), called valve cylinders, or combined cylinders. It is to install the combination of cylinder, electromagnetic reversing valve, speed regulation and silencer, which is convenient for simplifying the circuit. The solenoid valve here controls the commutation of the actuator (cylinder). That is, the extension and retraction of the cylinder, or the reversing motion of the rotation and reverse rotation of the rotary cylinder.
Technical data of AIRTAC type pneumatic solenoid valves:
|Position numbers||Two positions five ways||Three positions five ways|
|Operating medium||40 micron filtered air|
|Action type||Internally pilot actuated|
|Wiring form||Lead wire,Connector type|
Part detail map of 4V410-15 pneumatic electromagnetic valves:
Inlet, Outlet and Vent of 5 way 1/2'' NPT port 4V410-15 air control solenoid valves:
Application of 4V410-15 single electrical control solenoid air valves:
Explanation of the 4V series pneumatic solenoid air valve symbol:
The solenoid valve symbol is a schematic diagram describing the function of the solenoid valve. It is usually applied to the design of the pneumatic system and the product identification for the pneumatic system designer and the solenoid valve user to understand the product function. In the design process, it is often necessary to look at the gas path map. Various solenoid valve avatars appear on the drawings for their respective pneumatic symbols. This representation is the solenoid valve symbol.The solenoid valve symbol consists of a box, an arrow, a "T" and a character.
The meaning of the graphical symbol of the solenoid valve is generally as follows:
1. The working position of the valve is indicated by a square, and each box represents a working position of the solenoid valve, that is, "bit", and several boxes indicate several "bits". For example, a two-position solenoid valve indicates that there are two working positions.
2. There are several interfaces connected externally to the box, which means several “passes”; (a few letters or several ports in a box is “several pass”);
3. The symbol “┻” in the box Or “┳” means that the passage is unreachable;
4. The arrow in the box indicates that the oil passage is in the on state, but the direction of the arrow does not necessarily indicate the actual direction of the liquid flow;
5. Generally, the intake of the valve and the system air supply passage The port is indicated by the letter p; the oil return/return port that communicates with the system return air path is represented by R (sometimes with S); and the valve and air outlet are indicated by a, b, etc. (The reversing valve has two or more working positions, one of which is the normal position, that is, the position where the spool is not subjected to the operating force. It should normally be connected to the normal position of the reversing valve.)
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo