|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||7878 sets per month|
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Pipe Size:||1" Inch|
|Packing Dimension:||10.5x8.2x12.6cm||Type:||Right Angle|
|Application:||Dust Removal||Flow Direction:||Unidirectional|
1" Inch Aluminum Alloy Pneumatic Pulse Valve Unidirectional Dust Removal RCA25T
The pulse valve acts as a switch for the air compressor in the dust removal system of the pulse bag filter.Through the output signal control of the pulse injection control device, the pulse valve can remove dust entering the filter bag little by little within the set range, and maintain the dustproof function of the filter chamber, thereby ensuring efficient dust removal function.
|Core tube||Stainless steel|
|Core and Plugnut||Stainless steel|
|Core Spring||Stainless steel|
|Sealing & disc||NBR(nitrile/buna-n)|
|Working Temperature||-20 to +85 degree|
|Coil Insulation Class||F|
The electromagnetic pulse valve coil adopts higher than national standard insulation injection in IP65 full encapsulation, full copper enameled wire, the number of turns is higher than the national standard, ensuring that the electromagnetic pulse valve is not damaged by the 6 million electric current suction, the electromagnetic coil can be in the pulse valve 360° rotation on the core, the junction box can be installed in 4 x 90° rotation to prevent rain from entering when exposed to the open air, which greatly facilitates installation at different angles.
Pulse valve is composed of pilot head, diaphragm and valve aluminum body. The back cavity area of diaphragm is bigger than the front one. The diaphragm is kept at the closed position due to the effect of big pressure.
For your safety do not pressurise system until all valves and pipes are fully secured. Do not attempt to remove a fitted valve while system is under pressure.
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes* to suit valve type and specification.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.installing valves underneath the tank.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet pipes (or flanges, tighten bolts to 10Nm) and blowtube tovalves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself. Ensure blowtube is fully inserted into the valve outlet.
5. Tanks and pipes must be independently restrained from FS and DD valves.
6. Connect RCAC pilot port to remote pilot valve, or install MIP/3DS screw in pilot valve.
7. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
8. Fully pressurise system.
9. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
please care the products details at our website, any confuse please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org,or Note your request online. Big quantity purchase ,please contact our online service to ask more economic shipping way or discuss the more pretty price
Wait your inquiry
Contact Person: Brandon