|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 pieces|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||322000 pieces per month|
|Material:||Brass Or Stainless Steel (2S Series)||Port Size:||G1 1/2''; DN40|
|Structure:||Pneumatic, Diaphragm, Pilot||Temperature:||-5-85℃|
|Application:||Seawater Desalination Equipment||Power:||Solenoid Coil, Armature|
|Media:||Water, Waste Water||Type:||Normally Close|
|Motion Pattern:||Inner Piloted Type||Operating Temperature:||NBR For -5~80℃ And VITON For -5~150℃|
G1 1/2'' DN40 2W400-40 Solenoid Valve Automatic Water Flow Control 100% Brass Material Body
2W series brass water solenoid valve, the valve body is made of brass forging, the coil is made of pure copper, used for automatic control of liquid and gas medium on and off in the pipeline. The solenoid water valve is controlled by the electromagnetic effect, and is a valve that uses an electromagnet to manipulate the movement of the spool. It is a two way piloted solenoid valves, maximum pressure to make pressure: 17kgf / cm2. Ambient temperature: 0 ° C ~ 65 ° C. The product series production, small volume, large flow, wide application range, according to the flow arrow on the valve, can be installed arbitrarily; in order to enhance the service life, it is best to install the coil horizontally.
Technical data of DN40 solenoid water valve for automatic control:
|Action pattern||Direct type|
|Aperture of flow rate||2.5||4||16||20||25||35||40||50|
|Working fluid viscosity||20 cst below|
|Material of seals||NBR,EPDM or VITON|
Schematic diagram of Armature for G1-1/2'' 2W400-40 pneumatic water solenoid valve:
Structural disassembly diagram of 2W400-40 100% brass body water solenoid valve:
Application environment of 24VDC/220VAC 2W400-40 water electromagnetic valve:
The installation of water solenoid valve should pay attention to the following points:
1. Before installing the solenoid valve with water solenoid valve, the pipeline must be cleaned. It is recommended to install a filter in front of the valve and a steam pipe to install the trap.
2. When installing, the solenoid valve coil is upward and maintains the vertical position. The arrow or mark on the solenoid valve should be consistent with the flow direction of the pipe, and should not be installed in places with splashing water or water leakage.
3. The working medium of the solenoid valve should be clean and free of particulate impurities. The dirt and filter on the surface of the solenoid valve internal parts should be cleaned regularly.
4. In the pipeline system, the diameter of the solenoid valve installed on the branch road should be smaller than the diameter of the main pipeline valve.
5. The electromagnetic water valve cannot be used in explosion hazardous situations.
6. The valve cannot be installed in the low recess of the pipeline to prevent the condensation of steam, impurities and the like from being deposited in the valve.
7. Before using the solenoid valve for water, pay attention to the product label and read the instruction manual carefully to judge whether the product meets the conditions of use.
8. Water solenoid valve In the case of insufficient rigidity of the pipeline, it is recommended to fix the front pipe of the valve with a bracket to avoid vibration caused by the solenoid valve working.
9. When the solenoid valve is faulty, in order to isolate the solenoid valve in time and ensure the normal operation of the system, it is better to install a bypass device.
10. A pressure gauge should be installed on the pipeline before and after the water solenoid valve to observe the pipeline pressure.
Welcome to your enquiry!
Contact Person: Echo