|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Price:||USD1.00 TO USD10.00 PER PC|
|Packaging Details:||box, carton, pallet|
|Delivery Time:||1 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||260pcs per hour|
|Pipe Size:||3/8"||Body Material:||Brass|
|Seal:||NBR Or Viton||Operation Temeperature:||-5℃~100℃|
Normally Closed 2 Position 2 Way Brass Body 4mm Orifice 3/8" Pipe Size 2W040-10 Water Solenoid Valve
2W series: 2W series adopts direct acting, which will enlarge its usage. It is one of the oldest type valves, which is made of two kinds of material, steel and brass. Both are the normally closed. This series are the most popular valves used for many conditions especially in the water environment.
2W Series Two-Posifion Two-way
Direct Drive Solenoid Valve
Specifications and features of 2W040-10:
1. 2W series straight double acting diaphragm coupling energized open type.
2. The body is made of forged copper / cast copper.
3. Can be under pressure in the absence of direct action.
4. Rated voltage: AC110V / AC220V / DC24V (50 / 60Hz).
5. Voltage Tolerance: 10%, DC voltage Tolerance: 1%.
6. Diameter follow specifications: BSPT teeth For additional specifications (for example: NPT, BSP), according to customer demand production.
7. Other special AC / DC voltage, according to customer demand production.
8. If you use a special fluid is a fluid, ordering please specify the type of fluid (eg: diesel, gasoline).
9. To use the fluid temperature to Celsius 130 CEL, the other can be customized Viton, Silicon materials used
2W040-10 Solenoid Valve Dimensions:
More Specifications of 2W040-10:
|Medium||Air, water, oil|
|Type||Direct Drive Type|
|Working Pressure||0~0.7 Mpa|
|Seal Material||NBR, EPDM, Viton|
Cautions of Water Solenoid Valve 2W040-10:
1, Before pipelining, the pipe line must be very clean without any contaminants or any other things not ought to be existed
2, To prolong the life time of the product, Y-line filter should be installed in the front end of solenoid valve
3, It should be installed horizontally; vertical installation is not advisable
More types of 2W Solenoid Valve we can supply:
Contact Person: Brandon